Info on the vB Upgrade

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

Try it now. Your user group ("Regular Users") was not set to use that feature. I turned it on, you should be able to see it now.
    I have it now Joe, thank you. Just one more question, all my thanks from the previous forum set up are gone now, they weren't transferred over?

Not that it matters, just wondering.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

I just found where my friends list is, it's in my profile and says subscribers instead of Friends and Contacts.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        ust one more question, all my thanks from the previous forum set up are gone now, they weren't transferred over?.
        That was a third party plugin, and not part of vBulletin itself. I chose to not attempt to carry over any of those old plugins, as a lot of them aren't compatible anymore, or the authors just don't have a vB5 variant, so I just let them all go.
        Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
        View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

That was a third party plugin, and not part of vBulletin itself. I chose to not attempt to carry over any of those old plugins, as a lot of them aren't compatible anymore, or the authors just don't have a vB5 variant, so I just let them all go.
          Was just wondering, thanks for getting back to me.

Comment

Joe for some reason I can't post on these threads: http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/node/645668 , http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/node/645706 and I have posted on them before, and possibly there are more I can't access, that I haven't accessed yet.

When I try to access it, it says: Sorry you are not authorized to view this page. Please try logging in or logging in as a different user Login or send a message to the admin.
            Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-08-2020, 08:20 AM.

Comment

Working...
            X