Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Joe for some reason I can't post on these threads: http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/node/645668 , http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/node/645706 and I have posted on them before, and possibly there are more I can't access, that I haven't accessed yet.

When I try to access it, it says: Sorry you are not authorized to view this page. Please try logging in or logging in as a different user Login or send a message to the admin.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-08-2020, 08:20 AM.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

That was a third party plugin, and not part of vBulletin itself. I chose to not attempt to carry over any of those old plugins, as a lot of them aren't compatible anymore, or the authors just don't have a vB5 variant, so I just let them all go.
    Was just wondering, thanks for getting back to me.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    ust one more question, all my thanks from the previous forum set up are gone now, they weren't transferred over?.
    That was a third party plugin, and not part of vBulletin itself. I chose to not attempt to carry over any of those old plugins, as a lot of them aren't compatible anymore, or the authors just don't have a vB5 variant, so I just let them all go.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    I just found where my friends list is, it's in my profile and says subscribers instead of Friends and Contacts.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied

Try it now. Your user group ("Regular Users") was not set to use that feature. I turned it on, you should be able to see it now.
    I have it now Joe, thank you. Just one more question, all my thanks from the previous forum set up are gone now, they weren't transferred over?

Not that it matters, just wondering.

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    Hi Joe, yes it's now there.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied

Try it now. Your user group ("Regular Users") was not set to use that feature. I turned it on, you should be able to see it now.
    Thank you Joe, on my phone I can see it, not on my computer like Kilo, I’ll check tomorrow when I log in on my computer and let you know.

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post

On my screen I only have "Edit", "Quote" and "Flag". Do I need to change a setting?

Leave a comment:

• KiloDeltaCharlie
    replied
    On my screen I only have "Edit", "Quote" and "Flag". Do I need to change a setting?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied

I'm not seeing a like button Joe?
    Down in the corner.

Screen Shot 2020-01-17 at 2.41.33 PM.png

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied

There’s a like button.
    I'm not seeing a like button Joe?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Thanks for keeping the site running Joe, no Thanks button?
    There’s a like button.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Thanks for keeping the site running Joe, no Thanks button?

Leave a comment:

• Joe Siegler
    replied
    Originally posted by William_the_Bloody View Post
    Aaaaah! I fear change! Actually, this is pretty cool. Much snappier in response time. Thanks for the hard work!
    The snappy is largely due to the fact that I upgraded PHP from 5.2 to 7.4. One of the big deals with PHP 7 is a speed increase. Also, the current version of vBulletin helped. A lot of the third party plugins and stuff could have been slowing things down. This is a mostly vanilla forum installation at this point.

Leave a comment:

• led sabbath
    replied
    The Site looks great Joe. Thanks for keeping this going! Rock On!

Leave a comment:

Working...
X