Tapatalk

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tapatalk

It is reinstalled. It should be up and running again, so if you were using Tapatalk, plz let me know if it's going correctly (I don't have it installed myself). Tkx.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

How the hell do you find your friends list? This new site is hard to navigate.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Well, I can view threads. It says I don’t have permission to reply to threads. Also< some sections in the app like “Unread” And “Participated” and “Subscrided” don’t seem to know I’m logged in and ask me to log in. I logged out and back in and got the same error.

Comment

Originally posted by maestro View Post
        Well, I can view threads. It says I don’t have permission to reply to threads. Also< some sections in the app like “Unread” And “Participated” and “Subscrided” don’t seem to know I’m logged in and ask me to log in. I logged out and back in and got the same error.
        Delete your cookies for this site, and start over. That fixes that problem.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

Delete your cookies for this site, and start over. That fixes that problem.
          Done Joe. i have same errors in Tapatalk. deleted cookies and history on Mac and Mac books. restarted Safari. same issues. I'm not sure what the heck it could be

Comment

I’ve done all t(at and still can’t post or use tapatalk like before

Comment

I’ve done all t(at and still can’t post or use tapatalk like before
              Not sure what to say about that. It's installed as requested, it's not throwing any errors on this end.

Comment

Yeah I’m not sure either. I’m pretty sure it’s not a cookie thing. I have deleted cache and cookies on all my macs and rebooted. I have Tapatalk on 4 different iPads. iPad pro 12.9 2018, iPad Pro 11 2018, iPad mini 5 and on an old iPad Air 2. Also on an iPhone XS Max. All are running up to date versions of Tapatalk. I just don’t know what it is.

Comment

I don't know much about Tapatalk problems. On my end, I install a plugin, and that's about it. There's little else for me to do.

Comment

I don't know much about Tapatalk problems. On my end, I install a plugin, and that's about it. There's little else for me to do.
                    I understand. Hopefully there’s an update to the plugin and you install it. Sorry to bother you with this

Comment

I understand. Hopefully there’s an update to the plugin and you install it. Sorry to bother you with this
                      It's not a bother. There's just not much for me to to do about it. Have you tried asking Tapatalk about it?

Comment

It's not a bother. There's just not much for me to to do about it. Have you tried asking Tapatalk about it?
                        I got it sorted. The support for Tapatalk are pretty awesome. They fixed the issue.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

I got it sorted. The support for Tapatalk are pretty awesome. They fixed the issue.
                          Did they do something on the back end, or require an app update on your end? Nothing's changed on my end.

Comment

They did something on their end. They asked for my username and a temp password. 3 days later they said go ahead. Reset your password and log back in and everything should be working perfectly again. Their support was spot on and quick.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

They did something on their end. They asked for my username and a temp password. 3 days later they said go ahead. Reset your password and log back in and everything should be working perfectly again. Their support was spot on and quick.
                              I was assuming it was something they made on the backend for everyone or my server. Your text here implies it was something to do with just your account. Now I'm curious.

Did they give you any detail as to what happened / why?

Comment

Working...
                              X