X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Joe Siegler I Can't Access Threads I've Posted In

02-08-2020, 10:09 AM

Joe Siegler Damian @TJSwoboda

Joe for some reason I can't post on these threads: http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/node/645668 , http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/node/645706 and I have posted on them before, and possibly there are more I can't access, that I haven't accessed yet.

When I try to access it, it says: Sorry you are not authorized to view this page. Please try logging in or logging in as a different user Login or send a message to the admin.

The Opinions On Vol. 4 Album are in the Ozzy era Black Sabbath Forum
    The Rainbow In The Dark: The Autobiography of Ronnie James Dio is in the Side, Solo and Related Bands Projects.

And possibly more I haven't tried accessing.

Thank you,
    OID

P.S. Joe sorry for misspelling your surname in the title.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 02-11-2020, 10:08 AM.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

It's a cookie problem most likely. Do what I suggested about deleting all your cookies, closing browser, complete computer reboot and restart.

Also, I wonder if you'll be able to see this reply.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
      It's a cookie problem most likely. Do what I suggested about deleting all your cookies, closing browser, complete computer reboot and restart.

Also, I wonder if you'll be able to see this reply.
      I do that everyday, delete my cookies and restart my browser and I'm still unable to access these threads.

I have seen this reply and answered it.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I do that everyday, delete my cookies and restart my browser and I'm still unable to access these threads.

I have seen this reply and answered it.
        Don't see how you can see this and reply and also claim you can't access them. That doesn't seem to make sense.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Don't see how you can see this and reply and also claim you can't access them. That doesn't seem to make sense.
          Not all the threads so far only the ones I’ve listed above.

Comment

I don’t think you understand Joe, I think I made it clear that it’s only a few threads that I posted in I can’t access, like the two threads I listed about at the start of this thread.

Not every single thread I post in.

Comment

That's even MORE confusing.

Comment

That's even MORE confusing.
                It's not confusing, I post on a thread and then after a few posts, I go to post on that same thread and I get a message that I don't have permission to access, it has happened just today with the Black Sabbath's 50th anniversary thread, and I sent you an email for some help regarding another issue, that Damian said he couldn't help me with, for me to message you which I did and you haven't gotten back to me about it, he said you're the only one that can help me.

Comment

I don't really understand the problem, TBH. Nor what I can do about it. Nobody else is saying this.

Comment

I don't really understand the problem, TBH. Nor what I can do about it. Nobody else is saying this.
                    It’s alright Joe, I’ll just deal with it, thank you for looking into it.

Comment

Hang on. Where are these links with the word "node" in the URL coming from in the original post? That's not a valid URL. I just tried clicking on them, and I can't see anything. I'm basically God here, and I can see everything. I don't know where those URL's are coming from.

Comment

Working...
                      X