New / Old Graphics

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New / Old Graphics

Managed to restore the horns up/down symbols that I used to use for new threads in a forum. Had them on the old software, but not the new stuff. But they're back now.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

For me all topics are showing the unread extended horns even though I have no unread messages.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
      Managed to restore the horns up/down symbols that I used to use for new threads in a forum. Had them on the old software, but not the new stuff. But they're back now.
      I sent you a message Joe never got a response back.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
        For me all topics are showing the unread extended horns even though I have no unread messages.
        I wonder if I got the graphics backwards.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post

I wonder if I got the graphics backwards.
          That would be my guess.
          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post

That would be my guess.
            I've reversed the graphics.

Comment

Working...
            X