Forums are back - sort of

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forums are back - sort of

Due to a major PHP fuckup, the forums have been down for a few days. After much stress over the matter, I was able to partially restore forum functionality.

If you were already logged in via cookies, then you can still be logged in.

HOWEVER, there's a problem with the login system, and that's what I need help with the vBulletin people to fix. I have a pending ticket with that. You also cannot recover your password for the same reason.

So in the meantime, it SHOULD work, so long as you don't log out, and remember, you can't log in at the moment (that I'm aware of).
    Last edited by Joe Siegler; 06-23-2020, 04:17 PM.
    Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
    View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Hiya Joe,

For what it's worth I was just able to log in. I had to reset my password though - even though I hadn't forgotten it.

Hope this helps.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
      Hiya Joe,

For what it's worth I was just able to log in. I had to reset my password though - even though I hadn't forgotten it.

Hope this helps.
      Odd, that system shouldn't be working, but glad it did.

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
        Due to a major PHP fuckup, the forums have been down for a few days. After much stress over the matter, I was able to partially restore forum functionality.

If you were already logged in via cookies, then you can still be logged in.

HOWEVER, there's a problem with the login system, and that's what I need help with the vBulletin people to fix. I have a pending ticket with that. You also cannot recover your password for the same reason.

So in the meantime, it SHOULD work, so long as you don't log out, and remember, you can't log in at the moment (that I'm aware of).
        Joe, Doc is having trouble logging in, he used 4 emails to try to retrieve his password and reset it, and none of the emails work.

can you help him out?
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

He emailed me. It's an issue right now.

Comment

Originally posted by Joe Siegler View Post
            He emailed me. It's an issue right now.
            Thank you Joe.
            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Joe are you trying to fix Doc's account?
              Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-07-2020, 09:29 AM. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Joe are you trying to fix Doc's account?
                I emailed him instructions on how to fix it a week ago. Also, he can contact me, he knows how to get a hold of me.

Comment

Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                  Hiya Joe,

Hope this helps.
                  Same with me Sweet. I also reset my password (and didn't forget my original one either), and I kept getting "Server response error" since 6/18. It finally worked today!

Comment

Originally posted by A Sabbath Historian View Post

Same with me Sweet. I also reset my password (and didn't forget my original one either), and I kept getting "Server response error" since 6/18. It finally worked today!
                    Glad it's working for you now!

Comment

Working...
                    X