Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Signature

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Signature

    How come our signatures weren't transferred over from the old forum, and there is no place on here to add a signature?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

  • #2
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    How come our signatures weren't transferred over from the old forum, and there is no place on here to add a signature?
    I see the signatures on mobile BSO, but not on the desktop BSO, so they are still intact. Why they don't show on the desktop website, is a mystery maybe Joe can solve.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

    Comment


    • #3
      Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

      I see the signatures on mobile BSO, but not on the desktop BSO, so they are still intact. Why they don't show on the desktop website, is a mystery maybe Joe can solve.
      I just figured it out 70's, you have to go into user settings and then account and scroll to the bottom and there is a spot for you to activate your signature if you already had one in place or to create one.

      Funny I never notice my signature was missing till yesterday,lol.
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 09-20-2020, 07:23 AM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

      Comment


      • #4
        Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

        I just figured it out 70's, you have to go into user settings and then account and scroll to the bottom and there is a spot for you to activate your signature if you already had one in place or to create one.

        Funny I never notice my signature was missing till yesterday,lol.
        Thanks for letting me know!

        edit: Now I see the signatures again after enabling them! Yaaaayy :D
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

        Comment


        • #5
          Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

          Thanks for letting me know!

          edit: Now I see the signatures again after enabling them! Yaaaayy :D
          Anytime 70's!
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

          Comment

          Working...
          X