Signature

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Signature

How come our signatures weren't transferred over from the old forum, and there is no place on here to add a signature?
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    How come our signatures weren't transferred over from the old forum, and there is no place on here to add a signature?
    I see the signatures on mobile BSO, but not on the desktop BSO, so they are still intact. Why they don't show on the desktop website, is a mystery maybe Joe can solve.
    ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
    and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

I see the signatures on mobile BSO, but not on the desktop BSO, so they are still intact. Why they don't show on the desktop website, is a mystery maybe Joe can solve.
      I just figured it out 70's, you have to go into user settings and then account and scroll to the bottom and there is a spot for you to activate your signature if you already had one in place or to create one.

Funny I never notice my signature was missing till yesterday,lol.
      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 09-20-2020, 07:23 AM.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I just figured it out 70's, you have to go into user settings and then account and scroll to the bottom and there is a spot for you to activate your signature if you already had one in place or to create one.

Funny I never notice my signature was missing till yesterday,lol.
        Thanks for letting me know!

edit: Now I see the signatures again after enabling them! Yaaaayy :D
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

Originally posted by 70sOzzyBlackSabbath! View Post

Thanks for letting me know!

edit: Now I see the signatures again after enabling them! Yaaaayy :D
          Anytime 70's!

Comment

Working...
          X