Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What are your hobbies?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: What are your hobbies?

my cats
    writing books
    shopping for gifts for others
    reading
    listening to metal
    collecting historical items

Comment

Originally Posted By: gunman42782 Shooting, hunting, reloading ammo, some minor gunsmithing, and reading.
      Pretty much the same here. Speaking of which:

No scope, just open iron sights, so bear with me....

The smaller target with the close 3 shots is at about 23 yards, just to get things warmed up.

The larger, 12-inch target, is at about 97 yards. There are actually 7 shots on that one. Two went almost through the same hole. The two way off on the bottom were the first two. The last 5 (closer grouping) were made after sight adjustments.

Comment

I like fishing, too.

Comment

I like fishing, too.

Comment

1. Music. I am always listening to music

2. Pontiac Fieros: I owned 2 up until about a month ago. Fell in love with the car back in 1984, and dreamed of oning one ever since. I bought my first (1985 GT) in 2003, then I purchased a Formula in 2006. My 85 was voted best stock 1985 Fiero in the Midwest back in 2005 for the 20th Anniversary of the 1985 model year.

I am also one of 4 people putting on the 25th Anniversary show for the car in Pontiac, MI. The show is this month on the 26th. More info can be found here
            www.michiganfieroclub.com/25th

3. Movies: We watch a lot of movies on DVD's. I recently picked up Volume 1 & 2 of the 3 Stooges, so I have been busy watching a lot of their slap stick

4. Hockey: I am a total hockey nut. I have loved the spot for a long time. 2 of my kids play the game.

5. My kids and family
            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

1. Music. I am always listening to music

2. Pontiac Fieros: I owned 2 up until about a month ago. Fell in love with the car back in 1984, and dreamed of oning one ever since. I bought my first (1985 GT) in 2003, then I purchased a Formula in 2006. My 85 was voted best stock 1985 Fiero in the Midwest back in 2005 for the 20th Anniversary of the 1985 model year.

I am also one of 4 people putting on the 25th Anniversary show for the car in Pontiac, MI. The show is this month on the 26th. More info can be found here

3. Movies: We watch a lot of movies on DVD's. I recently picked up Volume 1 & 2 of the 3 Stooges, so I have been busy watching a lot of their slap stick

4. Hockey: I am a total hockey nut. I have loved the spot for a long time. 2 of my kids play the game.

5. My kids and family
              "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

1 - Magic: The Gathering. I enjoy the game a lot, I even go to tournaments as well, on the rare occasion that we get enough people to hold them. I'm in the process of designing a set of my own as we speak.

2 - Metal. I just love debating/discussing it. It's fun hearing the different opinions of people, and I love introducing people to/being introduced to different bands and genres of metal.

3 - Video Games - I rarely play them anymore, but on the rare occasion, I fire up an emulator and play GBA or SNES games.

Comment

1 - Magic: The Gathering. I enjoy the game a lot, I even go to tournaments as well, on the rare occasion that we get enough people to hold them. I'm in the process of designing a set of my own as we speak.

2 - Metal. I just love debating/discussing it. It's fun hearing the different opinions of people, and I love introducing people to/being introduced to different bands and genres of metal.

3 - Video Games - I rarely play them anymore, but on the rare occasion, I fire up an emulator and play GBA or SNES games.

Comment

- Drawing (and painting) see front page of this website or www.alleycatsgarden.com
                    - My Wife
                    - My children (all 6 of them)
                    - Playing drums (and teaching my eldest son who's a Joey Jordison sound alike and just made it into his first band age 14)
                    - Martial Arts, teaching karate, learning Ninjitsu
                    - Horror Movies
                    - Listening to Music
                    - Travelling to ancient places
                    - Drinking to excess occasionally, in good company

and just goofing off on the computer

Comment

- Drawing (and painting) see front page of this website or www.alleycatsgarden.com
                      - My Wife
                      - My children (all 6 of them)
                      - Playing drums (and teaching my eldest son who's a Joey Jordison sound alike and just made it into his first band age 14)
                      - Martial Arts, teaching karate, learning Ninjitsu
                      - Horror Movies
                      - Listening to Music
                      - Travelling to ancient places
                      - Drinking to excess occasionally, in good company

and just goofing off on the computer

Comment

Quote: - Drawing (and painting)
                        Forgot about that one, only I do it on the computer, rarely anyway.
                        "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Quote: - Drawing (and painting)
                          Forgot about that one, only I do it on the computer, rarely anyway.
                          "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Originally Posted By: H&H

Damn. Fieros have been around for 25 years? I remember reading about them in car magazines in highschool class...

I have an '85 300ZX.

Music. Playing bass guitar, record and CD shopping, talking about bands, seeing bands... y'know.

Motorcycling. Fun. Stress relief. Kinda Zen in its own way. 50+ mpg on the way to work, too.

Being with my fiancee. My best friend. We'll be married next month.

Beer. We're blessed with several microbreweries in this area. Budweiser can go away. I like it dark.

Going to the gym, physical activity, going for a walk. I can sit on the couch for only so long. I do play video games, but usually during winter when there's nothing to look at outside.

Comment

1. Playing music. I recently bought a 1983 Gibson Corvus II and a giant Orange amp stack so that's been occupying my time a lot lately. My real passion is singing, I absolutely love to listen to music and sing along or sing with buddies while jamming. It helps to relieve a lot of my stress. My voice sounds like a Tony Martin/Ripper Owens combination (i can do a mean cover of The Sabbath Stones )

2. Hanging out with friends, whether playing pool, going to the beach, or just drinking copious amounts of alcohol, I always have the best time with my friends (and of course no matter what we're doing we're listening to Black Sabbath)

3. I love watching movies, whether a cheesy comedy or an underground cult classic.

4. Video games. From Elder Scrolls to Super Smash Bros. i love 'em all. (and I am not to be trifled with at Guitar Hero or Call Of Duty 4)

Comment

1. Playing music. I recently bought a 1983 Gibson Corvus II and a giant Orange amp stack so that's been occupying my time a lot lately. My real passion is singing, I absolutely love to listen to music and sing along or sing with buddies while jamming. It helps to relieve a lot of my stress. My voice sounds like a Tony Martin/Ripper Owens combination (i can do a mean cover of The Sabbath Stones )

2. Hanging out with friends, whether playing pool, going to the beach, or just drinking copious amounts of alcohol, I always have the best time with my friends (and of course no matter what we're doing we're listening to Black Sabbath)

3. I love watching movies, whether a cheesy comedy or an underground cult classic.

4. Video games. From Elder Scrolls to Super Smash Bros. i love 'em all. (and I am not to be trifled with at Guitar Hero or Call Of Duty 4)

Comment

Working...
                                X