X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pokemon Go. Painting. Smoking the herb.
    Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

My hobby is making awesome haircuts and stunning hairstyles. All my friends come to me when they want to have a good look. I really like what I do though I'm not a professional. But I think I'll become one some day I even strted thinking about making my own fashion blog, something like this: https://mystraightener.com/ I think I have enough experience to do it.

Comment

My hobbies include playing video games, listening to music, making animations and uploading them online, and more
        ♫Forget all your sorrow, don't live in the past,
        and look to the future, 'cause life goes too fast, you know♫

Comment

I play football in my free time

Comment

I can’t believe that I had never posted on this very old thread before. I had to check these two pages to make sure that I really had not.

Anyway, some of my long-standing hobbies/lifestyle activities and passions are reading, writing, flirting, music, cooking, travel, exercise, fountain pens & inks, DE shaving razors and accessories, watches, shoes and YouTube videos. ��
            "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Originally posted by RLP4ever View Post
              I can’t believe that I had never posted on this very old thread before. I had to check these two pages to make sure that I really had not.

Anyway, some of my long-standing hobbies/lifestyle activities and passions are reading, writing, flirting, music, cooking, travel, exercise, fountain pens & inks, DE shaving razors and accessories, watches, shoes and YouTube videos. ��
              RLP , talk to me ..... WATCHES - time-pieces ... thoughts ??

Comment

Is a Timex a good watch

Comment

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  Is a Timex a good watch
                  For keeping time ,, yes

Comment

Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                    Ronn, BSO will only get better, keeping things going on BSO has become my new hobby.

Great new members on here now too, who are taking an active positive role in keeping the Sabbath discussions going.
                    You were right bud YoY

Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                    For keeping time ,, yes
                    Is it true then that a Timex keeps better time than a Rolex

Comment

Originally posted by ronn View Post
                      You were right bud YoY

Is it true then that a Timex keeps better time than a Rolex
                      Timex, takes a licking and keeps on ticking.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

My main hobby is collection, listening and comparing vinyl records. I have been collecting since I was a little kid. And now I am soon 30 years old. So I am starting to get a nice collection now.

My other one is dogs. I have a own dog (she have been with me now for a bit over a year). We spend a lot of time outside, we going to forests during the weekends and can be outside for hours if we feel like it. During the workdays, we are with lots of other dogs during the days (I work evenings) before I am going to work. So she can run around and play with them and get real tired.

And then I ofcourse also like the standard stuff such as watching movies, series. I also like playing video games from time to time. Some periods, I play really a lot, other periods, I do not touch the video game in months.

Comment

My current hobby, is I'm collecting Black Sabbath patches from each era of the band to put on my new Battle Jacket.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                          X