New to the Board

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the Board

Hi guys my name is God of Thunder and i do not want trouble here or if you do not like me i will throw my lightning bolt to make you a Black Sabbath Fan like me
    I am the God of the sky and if anyone who gets in my way i will throw a bolt of Lightning

Welcome to the boards, dude.
    Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

Hello, welcome to the forum!!!
      Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Greetings mate!
        Where I was,I had wings that couldn't fly
        Where I was,I had tears I couldn't cry
        My emotions,Frozen in an icy lake
        I couldn't feel them,Until the ice began to break
        Bruce Dickinson-Tears Of The Dragon

Comment

Welcome, Thor!
          Life Member of the NRA

Comment

Welcome to the boards
            "Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Welcome, I am the god of Lizzy. If you don't like me, I will.....throw a beer can at you or something.

Comment

Greetings all you fellow Sabbatharians,Sabbathites,Sabbathians etc....My screen name IS the name I am known by in the Doom underground,particularly in the southern U.S. and the East Coast Maryland area.I have known John Perez and Solitude Aeturnus for years and once tried out for Last Chapter,due to transportation problems and even though they were willing to work with me,we just could not make it work.It was awesome though to temporarily feel the doom thunder behind me,Chapter literally shook the walls at practice ! Blows my mind that I rehearsed older songs, and songs with different lyrics and different titles with them that Robert didn't.

I settled for instead to be the unofficial scribe for both bands, and now Candlemass of course, since Robert is part of another of Dooms greatest.All you Sabbath/Doom freaks are officially invited to join a little site I call Planet Doom www.myspace.com/sabbsteve
                Something's calling me back,Like a light in the black
                Yes, I'm ready to go,I'm coming home, home, yeah
                I've got my way back home,To the sky

Comment

Originally posted by God of Thunder View Post
                  .... to make you a Black Sabbath Fan like me
                  Aren't we already Black Sabbath fans?

Comment

I am sn0wb1ind0zzy, piss me off and ill probably do nothing because im to baked to reply XD.
                    http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Working...
                    X