iPod Won't Update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• iPod Won't Update

Can anyone here help? Every time I plug the iPod into the USB port, it will update a few songs, then the iPod will reset and it will say something like, "The required folder cannot be found", or something to that effect. Any help?
    Iommi = Sabbath

i haven't had an ipod is ages but i think i may be able to help. first off, you are using itunes right? if your in itunes, you may have deleted the "ipod" folder in the sidebar. Thats probably the problem, look and see if its there. if not then just make another folder called "ipod" and it should work
    I'm getting older by the minuet. I can still hear the
    whistle from the school yard. I found a minuet with
    the radio, still my favorite way to hear a song. You
    know its hard, keeping up. - Me and the radio

Comment

Sidebar? Well when I plug it in it says "Jordan's iPod" or whatever, but it finally worked, I have no idea what I did but I'm glad it worked.
      Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

I had that problem, when I move my files to a wrong directory, it wasn't able to locate the file unless it was in the right directory.
        Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Originally posted by MarcStitz View Post
          I had that problem, when I move my files to a wrong directory, it wasn't able to locate the file unless it was in the right directory.
          That's such a pain in the ass man.
          Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

Originally posted by Jordan View Post
            That's such a pain in the ass man.
            don't feel too bad. I had an iPod, a 250 dollar iPod, and it got stolen this summer.

Not cool.
            "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Originally posted by WarningRules View Post
              don't feel too bad. I had an iPod, a 250 dollar iPod, and it got stolen this summer.

Not cool.
              Alright, I guess that's worse than it not working.
              Iommi = Sabbath

Comment

Working...
              X