X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy birthday geezer!!

Hope you have nice one
    http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Yeah, geezer..Winter birthdays can be a whole lotta fun and really swell. How old will you be?
    Hope you get to have a freakin' fantastic day, all day on your B'day!
    "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Originally posted by RLP4ever View Post
      Yeah, geezer..Winter birthdays can be a whole lotta fun and really swell. How old will you be?
      Hope you get to have a freakin' fantastic day, all day on your B'day!

Winter birthdays suck, mine's in January when it's too cold to go out.

Comment

Happy birthday geezer! Hope you have a blast.
        Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
        I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
        There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

Happy birthday, man!

Comment

Thanks you guys, I got Deep Purple's Made in Japan so I'm having a great birthday!
            "Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Haskins View Post
              Winter birthdays suck, mine's in January when it's too cold to go out.
              ..true, true, it sure can suck, ESPECIALLY anywhere in Europe in January, and yeah, England definitely gets way too cold, damp and dreary to be anybody's idea of a superb B'day, outdoors. I was mainly thinking and talking of mostly dry, usually sunny winters here down under in Oz, and certainly down in Adelaide...so winter birthdays can be fun on a night out in town.
              "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

Comment

Happy Birthday
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Happy Birthday
                  Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

Working...
                  X