Happy Birthday to David86

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Happy Birthday to David86

Hey David, here's wishing you a swell day on your birthday. Wish I could be 23 (and not 33 , later this year) all over again. Anyway, I know it's just bang-on mid-week on this February day for you, but try and have a whole lotta fun whichever way you possibly can
    "Actors really are the scum of the earth. Their behavior makes arrogant, overpaid rock stars appear positively noble' - Buzz Osborne

HBD, Holmes.
    "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Damn kids!

Hey, happy birthday David! Have a blast, man!
      Is it just me, or does somebody else believe it?
      I'm not alone, and I'm not afraid.
      There's just one thing to say, after all.

Comment

Have a great one man! \m/

Comment

Happy B-day dude
          "Just remember love is life and hate is living death" - A National Acrobat

http://flummoxed.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Has he been around the forums lately?

Comment

Happy Birthday Dave. May you have a most excellent one.
              "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

Thank you guys, thanks a lot.

Being a Wednesday I couldn't do anything, save for a couple moments with my family which is the most important thing to me... lots of university stuff to do... it's been a workload these past weeks (though I'm usually lurking the web) and it ain't getting better... had two tests today & have one tomorrow, after which some friends and I are going downtown for some fun!
                The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Happy birthday David!
                  "There's only one Black Sabbath... I like to call him Tony Iommi" - racer

Comment

Happy Late Birthday David!!!
                    Vic always says 'killing is my business, and business is good'.. He can play the symphony of destruction, after all the worlds needs a hero because the system has failed. Vic is on the killing road to Hangar 18, and he will Take No Prisioners on this holy wars.

Quote by Ray Rules

Comment

This is a bit late, but I hope you had a good one atleast
                      http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

thankyou guys
                        The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

That is one cool projection clock!

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call
                          it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color
                          they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.

Comment

Thank you spambot! :D

Comment

Originally posted by newnew816 View Post

This clock projects the time, date, or temp on the wall or ceiling http://www.liangdianup.com/clocks_1.htm some people call
                              it a ceiling clock but I call it a digital projection clock. I got the black one because at the time that was the only color
                              they had. But now they have them in black and also in white.
                              Man, those are so cool! Where can I get one

Comment

Working...
                              X