Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Gues what? I'm l;eaving for the summer, yet again.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Gues what? I'm l;eaving for the summer, yet again.

So, it's that time of year again, where WarningRules packs up his things and leaves for six weeks to go to camp. This time, though, I'm staff, meaning I get paid a hell of a lot more then I usually would (I usually got paid $360 with full board and food etc for six weeks, now I'll get paid $3000 with board and food etc for six weeks).

Anyway, Not too sure when I'm leaving, I just know that it's going to be this weekend. Count six weeks from then and I'll be back.
    "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Good luck man, have a nice trip!
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

Originally posted by WarningRules View Post
      So, it's that time of year again, where WarningRules packs up his things and leaves for six weeks to go to camp. This time, though, I'm staff, meaning I get paid a hell of a lot more then I usually would (I usually got paid $360 with full board and food etc for six weeks, now I'll get paid $3000 with board and food etc for six weeks).

Anyway, Not too sure when I'm leaving, I just know that it's going to be this weekend. Count six weeks from then and I'll be back.

Enjoy comin back for the start of hockey ?
      The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Working...
      X