Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hello again! News about "that place".

Hello everyone!

Long time no see. I've been out of sight for a while now. A lot has happened since the last time I logged on to this forum: I've moved to a new house, I've been involved in some interesting projects at work that took almost all my time, etc, so my time for posting has been null. Every now and then I read the forums a little bit, but that's it.

Now another change in my life is approaching: I'll be leaving my old job next month and will begin working at a new place: a brand new job. That's the good news. The bad news are: the good old ftp that has been serving us all so well for so many years is located at my old work place. I've been contacted by the new administrator and all my partitions on the server will be deleted. That means that all Sabath related material will be gone, maybe next week, in the period of transition.

I really don't know yet if I will have the same possibility at my new place, I guess time will tell, but under the mean time: if there is something you want to get from the server, get it now. Tomorrow could be too late

Sorry for the inconvenient.

See you around!

Thanks a lot for that man. Hope it's all good. Nice to see you again!

cheers
    The dog's name is Pete. If he tries to mount you in the middle of the night, say "no" sternly. But don't look him in the eye.

Comment

the beast is back
      "I want to tell you, yeah
      How Good It Feels
      Sleeping here with you tonight
      And thatís for real"
      -Sometimes I'm Happy 8/5/75

Comment

Good to see your back El. Its really unfortunate that the ftp that has served us for so many years would be discontinued. Surely we will download stuff before it is too late. Best of Luck man. Looking forward to see you more on this forums.
        http://www.facebook.com/cosmicchants
        https://soundcloud.com/cosmicchants
        http://www.myspace.com/cosmicchants

Comment

What is the place. anyone pm it to me.

Comment

Originally posted by edbutt View Post
            What is the place. anyone pm it to me.
            same here lol I lost it

though maybe it's already too late
            -rar

Comment

Yeah, me too. When Joe changed over to the new "system" all our private messages were deleted including, in my case, a message with a link to "that place."
              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by rar View Post
                same here lol I lost it, though maybe it's already too late :shocked
                Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                Yeah, me too. When Joe changed over to the new "system" all our private messages were deleted including, in my case, a message with a link to "that place."
                Sorry to break it to you guys, but it's gone right now, hopefully not forever, who knows. Welcome back El Lobo, by the way.
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

I just wanted to know what it was.

Comment

Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                    Sorry to break it to you guys, but it's gone right now, hopefully not forever, who knows. Welcome back El Lobo, by the way.
                    Unfortunate. Oh well, all the better I guess, now I shan't fill up my hard drive lol
                    -rar

Comment

Hi, El Lobo! Still living in the same town? Lucky for you you're not in to icehockey. They suck And we're in the premier division *na-na-na-na-na*
                      God knows as your dognose

Comment

Working...
                      X