Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Any thoughts ??? Not about movie but is anything really going to happen ? Im kinda for a change in the world anyway !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

A change in the world, eh? How about the end of the world :S

http://www.instituteforhumancontinuity.org/
    "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

It has sounded to me like the whole Y2K conspiracy. What better way to generate interest in something than to scare the people into believing it?

NO ONE knows when the end will come, it will come like a thief in the night. When it does you can climb to the tallest mountains, into the deepest caves and into the depths of the oceans, you will be found.

People are afraid of the End Of The World idea and because no one knows, they conceitedly say when and how it will happen. But with knowledge it wouldn't make any sense. Consider: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into.

Comment

Originally posted by Ashley Dalby View Post
        It has sounded to me like the whole Y2K conspiracy. What better way to generate interest in something than to scare the people into believing it?

NO ONE knows when the end will come, it will come like a thief in the night. When it does you can climb to the tallest mountains, into the deepest caves and into the depths of the oceans, you will be found.

People are afraid of the End Of The World idea and because no one knows, they conceitedly say when and how it will happen. But with knowledge it wouldn't make any sense. Consider: If the householder had known in what watch the thief was coming, he would have kept awake and not allowed his house to be broken into.

Im kinda open to the idea , ive lost hope for mankind , im going through a fraud case in which company drained equity out of my house and now that ive found out they are trying to get me out of my home ! So humanity pretty much sucks right now for me , let it end i say !

Comment

The world going down in 2012 would really suck. I plan to have finished my education in December 2011. Well atleast I wouldn't have to worry about finding a real job
          http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Originally posted by Sir Kenneth View Post
            The world going down in 2012 would really suck. I plan to have finished my education in December 2011. Well atleast I wouldn't have to worry about finding a real job
            Nah, you would still have to work for a year, since the end would come on December 21st 2012...atleast according to the Mayans...and my tattoo!

Nobody can say for sure when the world is gonna end or how...but I have strong beliefs that 2012 might be it...but who knows...We just have to wait and see...I have to say I wouldn't be too unhappy even if it did happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
              Im kinda open to the idea , ive lost hope for mankind , im going through a fraud case in which company drained equity out of my house and now that ive found out they are trying to get me out of my home ! So humanity pretty much sucks right now for me , let it end i say !
              How exactly does a company drain equity out of your house?
              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                How exactly does a company drain equity out of your house?

Fraud ! Mortage fraud to be exact ,

Comment

Who cares when. That is inevitable. It is how. Look at all the old planets out there that have already held life and have died. You know it is going to happen. But how. Government? Religion? Science? Popularists? Criminals? Any of them might get jealous and want the last headline. What a great song title. THE LAST HEADLINE. And then BOOM. Great video to. Anyway. Even a movie. The last headline. And all of these groups have a reason and a plan to destroy the planet trying to capture the last headline. Then a woolly marmot walks up to the presidential microphone and starts talking about his burrow and family and everyone starts to cry. Then the earth splits in two because so many drill points for oil and gravity couldn't hold it together. And the planet erases yet another race that thought it was better than all the life that has already been. The camera shows the last shot of earth folding in on itself. The camera was a satellite. More space garbage. But what was the last word? And was there sex like everyone says or was fear way to high to get anywhere.

Comment

I think this thread is by far one of the most pathetic ones I have read in a long time.
                    http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

I think by far that post you just made was one of the most jackass ones I have read in a long time.

Comment

Originally posted by WarningRules View Post
                        I think by far that post you just made was one of the most jackass ones I have read in a long time.

I'm just saying my opinion. All I know is I really hope some new Heaven and Hell news comes out so we wont have threads like this anymore.

Comment

And I'm just stating my opinion, however, when you're not disagreeing with someone's opinion constructively, or stating your opinion, then don't post. Period.

Comment

Originally posted by WarningRules View Post
                            And I'm just stating my opinion, however, when you're not disagreeing with someone's opinion constructively, or stating your opinion, then don't post. Period.
                            That I apologize for, it was a quick post that I made without thinking out. Anyway, here is what I should have wrote.

The 2012 theory is just another one which really bothers me, but what bugs me most is the mass media attention it gets. Just look at all of the money History Channel makes exploiting a simple doomsday theory by making those Nostradamus specials, or this new 2012 film coming out soon. First of all, most likely we misinterpreted the message. The calender just ends, so what? When December 31 happens, doesn't your calender end too? The only difference is that there cycles were over different periods of time, years and days probably over different spans.

If the mayans could predict the end of the world, surely they could predict there own demise from the spanish...

Anyway, if the world did end in 2012, boy would that suck. Theres to much left to do! And who knows, maybe the movie will prove to be good.

Comment

Thank you.

Yeah, I agree. Nothing is gunna happen, but it sure is cool to think about.

Comment

Working...
                              X