Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

What Video Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What Video Game Are You Playing Right Now?

Same like music, only with video games. I'm sure there are many players among us.

I just finished Mega Man 9 two hours ago. Currently I don't know what to play next, but I recently connected my old NES, and waiting to replace the 72 pin connector so I can play my older games.

So what have you, post.
    "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Finished playing Bionic Commando for the NES an hour ago. Sure was a tough one.

And considering how strict Nintendo of America censorship was in those days, you have to wonder how they got away with the final boss' "fate"...(if you've played the game before, then you know exactly what I'm talking about )

Comment

Spyro - PS1
      "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Diablo II yup I am old school.

Comment

My wife got the new "Super Mario" on Wii for Christmas. We're having quite a good time with it. They really managed to bring back the fun of the old Mario games and add new surprising ideas. Just brilliant
          Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
          "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

Red Alert 3
            http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

Originally posted by Gardener View Post
              My wife got the new "Super Mario" on Wii for Christmas. We're having quite a good time with it. They really managed to bring back the fun of the old Mario games and add new surprising ideas. Just brilliant
              My girlfriend and I have been playing that together since just before Christmas. It's a great game and the co-op mode is excellent. Even if it is the cause of a few domestic disputes
              http://www.last.fm/user/sirkenneth

http://xkcd.com/386/

Comment

Originally posted by 8bit Fighter View Post
                ...I recently connected my old NES, and waiting to replace the 72 pin connector so I can play my older games.
                UPDATE: Connection was successful, now it's more about cleaning the old school NES cartridges. To show ya what I'm planning to play and what had I went through in fixing the old Nintendo:

How To Fix A 72 Pin Connector For Nintendo

Games:
                Wild Gunman
                Duck Hunt
                Clay Shooting
                The Adventures Of Bayou Billy
                "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

I had to put down "Call of duty - Modern Warfare" for 2 weeks because my girl was getting pissed that I was spending all of my free time playing this game.

Comment

diablo II man, gotta be one of the finest games ever put together

Comment

Mega Man 5

Comment

Castlevania 3: Dracula's Curse

Comment

Recently I've been trying another game my wife got for christmas, "Another Code R" on Wii. It's pretty nice, but I wish they had mixed the dialogue parts and the adventure parts better (sometime, you spend something like 10 minutes at a time only reading the dialogues before doing anything !).

Otherwise, I don't know if it counts as a video game as it's an online free collecting card game, but I've been playing "Urban Rivals" a lot lately. Does anyone play this one as well ?
                          Tony Iommi Fact #216: In fact, most demolition companies donít use explosives to collapse buildings, only a good stereo and a copy of ďDehumanizerĒ.
                          "Black Sabbath : la BÍte venue de Birmingham"

Comment

Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion

This game has given me many memories.
                            Last edited by Metal Priest; 02-19-2010, 03:49 PM.
                            http://www.last.fm/user/MusicFan91

Comment

Like many, many other people, Call of duty - Modern Warfare 2 gets the majority of my attention when it comes to video games, though I don't actually have a next gen console.
                              http://wickedinquisition.bandcamp.com/

Comment

Working...
                              X