Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

2010 - 2011 NHL Hockey

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Huge game tonight Pens vs Cryers ! Cant wait !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

    Comment


    • I can't tell you how MUCH I love that the Kings beat the SNARKS last night in overtime. Stop swimming and drown, damn SNARKS.

      ---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------

      Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
      Huge game tonight Pens vs Cryers ! Cant wait !
      Big win over the Cryers and another over the Diablos today for good measure.
      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
      --Benjamin Franklin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Franklin View Post
        I can't tell you how MUCH I love that the Kings beat the SNARKS last night in overtime. Stop swimming and drown, damn SNARKS.

        ---------- Post added at 07:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:20 PM ----------


        Big win over the Cryers and another over the Diablos today for good measure.



        Amen Franklin were still working hard !!!!!
        The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

        Comment


        • I know you're probably getting sick of me and how I follow every single Kings game. This one isn't over yet, but there's just two minutes left and we're beating the Colorado Havealunch 4-1. Boo yah!

          ---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

          OK, now it's a final score. Three game winning streak. Boo yah!
          How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
          --Benjamin Franklin

          Comment


          • Originally posted by Franklin View Post
            I know you're probably getting sick of me and how I follow every single Kings game. This one isn't over yet, but there's just two minutes left and we're beating the Colorado Havealunch 4-1. Boo yah!

            ---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:24 PM ----------

            OK, now it's a final score. Three game winning streak. Boo yah!
            Yeah, but you also lost an integral part of your play off hunt as Kopitar was injured. I hope he will be back in the rink soon, it would be a shame if such an entertaining player would be out for the rest of the regular season.
            "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
            "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
            "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

            Comment


            • Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
              Yeah, but you also lost an integral part of your play off hunt as Kopitar was injured. I hope he will be back in the rink soon, it would be a shame if such an entertaining player would be out for the rest of the regular season.
              Oh, crap! I see he is expected to be out for six weeks with a broken ankle. No es bueno!! In six weeks we will be gone fishin'.
              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
              --Benjamin Franklin

              Comment


              • I saw that this morning. I was thinking about you as I read hte article. That is a huge blow, as well as losing Williams earlier in the week. If the team can keep them in the top 8, he would be back by the second round.

                Wings goalie Jimmy Howard was also injured last night. All they are saying is an upper body injury and that he is day to day. With Osgood out healing up from surgery and Joey MacDonald now our starter, things are not looking good for my beloved Red Wings.

                I have 2 fantasy hockey teams, in different leagues. I have Kopitr on both, and Howard on one of them. We are in our playoffs now. My chances are not looking so good.
                "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

                Comment


                • Originally posted by H&H View Post
                  I saw that this morning. I was thinking about you as I read hte article. That is a huge blow, as well as losing Williams earlier in the week. If the team can keep them in the top 8, he would be back by the second round.

                  Wings goalie Jimmy Howard was also injured last night. All they are saying is an upper body injury and that he is day to day. With Osgood out healing up from surgery and Joey MacDonald now our starter, things are not looking good for my beloved Red Wings.

                  I have 2 fantasy hockey teams, in different leagues. I have Kopitr on both, and Howard on one of them. We are in our playoffs now. My chances are not looking so good.
                  Howard got injured? That's a huge blow for the Stanley Cup chase. Osgood hasn't been a winning goal tender for years and MacDonald has never been (atleast not on the NHL level). I wish Nabokov would have cleared the waivers...
                  Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 03-27-2011, 03:24 PM.
                  "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                  "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                  "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

                  Comment


                  • Pitt plays without any days off (?) but keeps winning.
                    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                    --Benjamin Franklin

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                      Howard got injured? That's a huge blow for the Stanley Cup chase. Osgood hasn't been a winning goal tender for years and MacDonald has never been (atleast not on the NHL level). I wish Nabokov would have cleared the waivers...
                      It is a huge blow, however I respectfully disagree on Osgood not being a winning goalie. He won a Cup just 3 seasons ago, and went to the finals 2 seasons ago. He struggled a bit last year, and then this year he was out for most of the season. If he can come back, I'd rather have him in net than MacDonald. Mac is not going to win a Cup for the Wings.
                      "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

                      Comment


                      • Originally posted by H&H View Post
                        It is a huge blow, however I respectfully disagree on Osgood not being a winning goalie. He won a Cup just 3 seasons ago, and went to the finals 2 seasons ago. He struggled a bit last year, and then this year he was out for most of the season. If he can come back, I'd rather have him in net than MacDonald. Mac is not going to win a Cup for the Wings.
                        True, but two seasons ago is a long time for a veteran player, and he hasn't been that impressive on the games he's played this season. But if Howard's injury is a severe one and he can't play for the remainder of the season, I hope I'm wrong about Osgood. Maybe he has it for one final stretch to the Cup...
                        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

                        Comment


                        • The news reports are saying Howard has no damage and is sore. It's his shoulder. THey are saying there is a chance he will play Wednesday, and should be back for sure by Saturday. GOOD NEWS!
                          "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

                          Comment


                          • Sucks. Seriously.

                            http://www.nhl.com/ice/news.htm?id=557514
                            How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                            --Benjamin Franklin

                            Comment


                            • Red Wings lose on overtime to Blackhawks. But that annoying fact was overshadowed by the fact that Selšnne tallied 3 goals and 2 assists. That guy is surreal, how can a 40-year old forward still dominate in the NHL? Go Finland!
                              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                                That is some horrible news for the Kings. I like Kopitar a lot. He is on both of my fantasy hockey teams, and that hurts big time (for me) but it's a huge blow to the Kings.

                                ---------- Post added at 07:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:59 PM ----------

                                Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                                Red Wings lose on overtime to Blackhawks. But that annoying fact was overshadowed by the fact that Selšnne tallied 3 goals and 2 assists. That guy is surreal, how can a 40-year old forward still dominate in the NHL? Go Finland!
                                Not happy about the Wings latley. Not sure they will go far in the playoffs.

                                As for Selanne, he is a very skilled player, and he keeps himself in outstanding shape.
                                "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X