Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

2010 - 2011 NHL Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
    Well, in the new era, PRIME is like 26-32. That is of course subjective, but yeah...in comparison to a team like the AVS with an average age of 25.8, 31 is dinosaur. Haha!

However, they won the Cup as the oldest, shortest, lightest team in the league in '08, so good on them!

Where u a Quebec fan also or just a newbie when they moved to Denver ???
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
      Where u a Quebec fan also or just a newbie when they moved to Denver ???
      Well, I've always been a huge Roy fan and I loved the young gun movement in Quebec with all their draft picks. So when Quebec moved to Colorado and shortly after picked up Roy, it was inevitable. So yeah, I guess you could say I was a newbie in that I wasn't a die hard Quebec guy.
      ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Well, I've always been a huge Roy fan and I loved the young gun movement in Quebec with all their draft picks. So when Quebec moved to Colorado and shortly after picked up Roy, it was inevitable. So yeah, I guess you could say I was a newbie in that I wasn't a die hard Quebec guy.

Yeah well the 96 Cup should have had a parade in Quebec , always liked them Stasnys , the jerseys , and how they HATED the Habs !

Comment

Yeah well the 96 Cup should have had a parade in Quebec , always liked them Stasnys , the jerseys , and how they HATED the Habs !
          Haha, yeah! Definitely some good times and rivalries!
          ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Haha, yeah! Definitely some good times and rivalries!
            On a side note my Pens have played better of late , which really translates into McFluery staying out of goal hes lost confidence in goal they need to trade him quick and get something in return Brent Johnsons has been great !

Comment

On a side note my Pens have played better of late , which really translates into McFluery staying out of goal hes lost confidence in goal they need to trade him quick and get something in return Brent Johnsons has been great !
              Yeah, he's struggled but he'll come back. It's a great problem to have though. Two competent goalies for sure. But yeah, if they jump on it, they could get some damn good things for him. The Pens should definitely be a force this year.

Comment

Leafs lose in OT... BUT, Dallas lost in regulation, which means the Leafs are still the number one team in the league!
                "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

Originally posted by WarningRules View Post
                  Leafs lose in OT... BUT, Dallas lost in regulation, which means the Leafs are still the number one team in the league!

Congrats i told u last season they will be better !

Comment

Originally posted by WarningRules View Post
                    the Leafs are still the number one team in the league!
                    Haha, who the hell would have thought! The Leafs have been impossible to predict for many, many years.

Comment

Haha, who the hell would have thought! The Leafs have been impossible to predict for many, many years.

Teams seem to be sorting themselves out , no clear cut super team yet .

Comment

Teams seem to be sorting themselves out , no clear cut super team yet .
                        Absolutely. Another long, fun season ahead

Comment

I think they'll make the playoffs.

I thought they would make the playoffs last year. And the year before.
                          "i'm 12 and i love dark sabboth"

Comment

I think TO will make the playoffs this year too. It's a long time coming.
                            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Absolutely. Another long, fun season ahead

Pens are in Graceland tied at 3 ,Sids got 2 goals 6 on the year hes starting to wake up /

Comment

Both the Queens and the Quacks are ahead of the Snarks. That's good enough for me.
                                How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                                --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X