2010 - 2011 NHL Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
    Both the Queens and the Quacks are ahead of the Snarks. That's good enough for me.

We need the Golden Seals back !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
      We need the Golden Seals back !
      Now THAT'S retro!!
      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
      --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Only if they wear the white skates!
        "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
          Only if they wear the white skates!

Speaking of retro http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...=STRK:MEWAX:IT

New Winter Classic jerseys !

---------- Post added at 08:46 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:42 AM ----------

Now if Pens dont face Habs in conf final or St Louis in final we got another cup coming !

Comment

And here is the Caps Winter Classic jersey for 2011:
            "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Fimally got to watch some great games tonight , Ny and Atlanta , Thrashers are becoming a very good team and Ny and Montreal , Cary Price is doing good , and my team Fluery sucks this guy has to go hes lost all cofidence maybe Colorado will take him in a trade as they need a goalie !

Comment

I still can't believe the fucking Pens are back at the Winter Classic already. They hype the shit out of the Ovechkin/Crosby "rivalry" and it pisses me off. Granted, I love watching a good Pens game but seriously...a bit too soon to get another crack at it.

For the record, I think once you've been the poster child for the entire league, won a gold medal and the Stanley Cup, there's not much "rivalry" left. Ovechkin is only competing with his own pride at this point.
                ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                  For the record, I think once you've been the poster child for the entire league, won a gold medal and the Stanley Cup, there's not much "rivalry" left. Ovechkin is only competing with his own pride at this point.
                  I think it's also about who is the better individual, although succes of the team is an important factor. But I think that Stanley Cup victory isn't that good of an indicator of that matter - if you look at the material, Pens have always had better chance at getting the cup. And it should be taken into consideration that at one point Ovechkin was carrying Caps on his own - all the rest of the team was pretty much carbage And I must add that I prefer Ovechkin - he is overall more entertaining of the two (hits, goals, dekes etc.). If Datsyuk is the perfect hockey player, Ovechkin is the perfect sniper.

And man I was pissed when Crosby score the decisive goal in the OT of the olympic final - he had been bad throughout the whole tournament (as was Ovechkin) and now he would be heralded as a hero.
                  Last edited by -E5150 StarWanderer-; 10-28-2010, 11:59 AM.
                  "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                  "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                  "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

Don't look now, but the Los Angeles Queens, yes the Queens, have the best record in the NHL.
                    Just thought all of you would like to know that inspirational fact.
                    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                    --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Don't look now, but the Los Angeles Queens, yes the Queens, have the best record in the NHL.
                      Just thought all of you would like to know that inspirational fact.

The watch is on ! "for me" Super Mario WILL be behind the bench for the Pens soon ! This team is lackluster , maybe he will don the skates once more !

Comment

Am I wrong to be getting excited about the Kings? Some of you guys who know more than me can probably set me straight. For now, the Kings are still tied for the best record in the NHL at 8-3-0, 16 points.
                        --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Am I wrong to be getting excited about the Kings? Some of you guys who know more than me can probably set me straight. For now, the Kings are still tied for the best record in the NHL at 8-3-0, 16 points.
                          Well, it's still early and anything can happen but you're right to be excited. They're one of my favorite teams in the West to watch and they're gonna be a great team for a long time. A lot of incredible youth in forwards, d-men and goaltending. It's a good time to be a Kings fan, enjoy!
                          ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

L.A. Kings beat Nashville 4-1, to go 10-3. 4 game winning streak. Hey, we're as good as anyone right now.
                            --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

I'm shocked. Datsyuk was actually robbed on the game vs. Canucks last night with disastrous consequenses (read: the situation resulted in a goal). I didn't know it was possible to steal the puck from Pasha
                              "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                              "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                              "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

L.A. Kings beat Nashville 4-1, to go 10-3. 4 game winning streak. Hey, we're as good as anyone right now.
                                The Kings have a very good team, and so I ask: Why not the Kings?

Anze Kopitar. Awesome and very underrated player.

Comment

Working...
                                X