2010 - 2011 NHL Hockey

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
    Just watched Leafs @ Habs quite entertaning !
    Definitely! As always!
    ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

i can't really explain why but I am STILL a Sabres fan, I just like the team and the players. I hope they'll do a little better this season than last year, some of the games were quite promising, others weren't, let's see. My other favorite NHL teams are the Senators, the Penguins and the Minnesota Wild. I enjoy watching a game on TV now and then but I don't do it as often as in the last years.

Comment

The original Sabres jersey is awesome. What other teams logo is their name. I was saddenned when they went to the Buffalo in the Red and Black. Happy to see them going back to their roots.

You guys also have one of the best goalies in the league. Ryan Miller is AWESOME. Liked watching him play at MSU. Was also very happy with how well he did in the Olympics.
        "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Pens have been rolling along havent had much time to post here but Crosby is alive and well goaltending has sorted itself out D has been playing well , all is good in Pens nation !
          The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

Comment

The Avs continue to slay offensively, now the highest scoring team in the league with 3.52 goals/game average. If this team could just stay healthy, they'd be an incredible threat. Now their leading scorer goes down with a broken hand from a fight. Unbelievable.

But damn, with over $16 million in cap space, the 4th youngest team in the league and nothing but sophomore year coaches. They're fun as hell to watch.
            ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Pens have been rolling along havent had much time to post here but Crosby is alive and well goaltending has sorted itself out D has been playing well , all is good in Pens nation !

Rolling right along !

Comment

Originally posted by hipster doofus View Post
                The Avs continue to slay offensively, now the highest scoring team in the league with 3.52 goals/game average. If this team could just stay healthy, they'd be an incredible threat. Now their leading scorer goes down with a broken hand from a fight. Unbelievable.

But damn, with over $16 million in cap space, the 4th youngest team in the league and nothing but sophomore year coaches. They're fun as hell to watch.

Just got back from cold Florida where my daughters cheer squad took 1st place in the nation for that division and my Pens have ripped off 11 in a row mostly without Geno and Jordan ! Crosby is hot . Fluery is playing well we look good !

Comment

The flightless birds are certainly playing better than the flightless royalty.
                  How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                  --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Just got back from cold Florida where my daughters cheer squad took 1st place in the nation for that division and my Pens have ripped off 11 in a row mostly without Geno and Jordan ! Crosby is hot . Fluery is playing well we look good !
                    1st and foremost, congrats to your daughter and her squad!!!! Good stuff right there!

Your Pens have been playing very well. Should be very good when Mr. Malkin and SMr. Stall return.

Watched my Wings play the Habs last night. My 2 favorite teams, so I always love these games. Both teams are very good this year, so it made for a playoff game atmosphere, and play on the ice. Wings won 4 - 2 on the empty netter late in the 3rd. Was an awesome game to watch. Very entertaining!
                    "I can honestly say itís truly been an honor to play at his side for all these years, his music will live on forever." ~ Tony Iommi (Speaking of Ronnie James Dio)

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
                      1st and foremost, congrats to your daughter and her squad!!!! Good stuff right there!

Your Pens have been playing very well. Should be very good when Mr. Malkin and SMr. Stall return.

Watched my Wings play the Habs last night. My 2 favorite teams, so I always love these games. Both teams are very good this year, so it made for a playoff game atmosphere, and play on the ice. Wings won 4 - 2 on the empty netter late in the 3rd. Was an awesome game to watch. Very entertaining!

Thank you sir H&H !

Comment

You're welcome my friend!

So with both our teams doing so well, and I know it's still early, but what do you think about a Pens / Wings part III? I would love to see it happen!

Comment

Originally posted by H&H View Post
                          You're welcome my friend!

So with both our teams doing so well, and I know it's still early, but what do you think about a Pens / Wings part III? I would love to see it happen!

It would be awesome !

Comment

It would be awesome !

First want to kill the Flyers for # 12 or 13 in a row ?? Lost track ! lol

Comment

My team's taken it on the chops a little bit lately, but while some of you guys are planning Pens/Red Wings III, my team's taken the Red Wings to the wood shed, 5-0. Score one for the good guys, if only for just one night.
                              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                                My team's taken it on the chops a little bit lately, but while some of you guys are planning Pens/Red Wings III, my team's taken the Red Wings to the wood shed, 5-0. Score one for the good guys, if only for just one night.

I watched it , one question wheres the Burger King jerseys ?

Comment

Working...
                                X