AMCs The Walking Dead

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• AMCs The Walking Dead

Anyone else watch this ? Pretty good plot lines , great focus on the characters and oh yeah ZOMBIES ! Lol i watch it with my 7 year old girl whos afraid of the dark and shes into it ! Check it out !
    The worst Sabbath era , is when theres NO Sabbath era !

GREAT show! Well written, great direction, nice effects and solid acting!
    ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Yeah, I've been watching it, good stuff!

It's on the FX channel in the UK, the 4th episode airs this Friday.
      >>TECHNICINS F SPCE
      SHIP ERTH THIS IS
      YR CPTIN SPEKING
      YR PTIN IS DEA˝D<<

Comment

Hell Yeah! I'm super excited about this show! I love good zombie movies and this seems to have captured some of that old fashion zombie vibe...

It has been getting excellent reviews all over so I can't wait to get the chance to see this...although it will be about a year at least before it will air here...and that sucks ass!

Comment

This show is brilliant! Solid acting, very good FX for a TV show and a very good history behind it (altho I love zombie movies, it's great to see they have a plot that it's not basic "head shot/run/die" stuff.

4th episode will be aired tonight in HD here in Brazil, on portuguese language or in english with subs.
          Can't you see what I see
          You and I victims of Their word
          As the master of power
          Try to poison our world
          ----- Eternal Idol ~ 1987

Comment

I watch it (so far one 3 episodes on PT Fox), I like it for the blood and zombies but I havent really seen any plot so far! It better come or I'll leave it be.

Comment

Originally posted by nunoni View Post
              havent really seen any plot so far! It better come or I'll leave it be.
              I'm not familiar with the book series but apparently it's a really long, incredible epic. And even still going? I'm not sure. The first season is the first 6 books I believe. I have a feeling good things are coming!
              ***Disclaimer: The views and opinions expressed in this post are those of the author and do not necessarily reflect the views and opinions of other internet people, the internet police or the internet in general. It is to be assumed that all sentences are automatically followed by "IMO, BUDDY" as to not offend other internet people and start an internet fight.

Comment

Originally posted by nunoni View Post
                I watch it (so far one 3 episodes on PT Fox), I like it for the blood and zombies but I havent really seen any plot so far! It better come or I'll leave it be.

Cop gets shot , in coma wakes up to end of the world , looks for his family , finds family with ex partner doing his wife , which i believe is going to come to a head next episode , all along while finding other survivors , like the battered wife in the refugee camp . Great story , except like any other zombie plot line u really dont know what happened to get to that point ! Radiation , plauge , Wrath of God , whatever !

Comment

Originally posted by Gregory House View Post
                  Cop gets shot , in coma wakes up to end of the world , looks for his family , finds family with ex partner doing his wife , which i believe is going to come to a head next episode , all along while finding other survivors , like the battered wife in the refugee camp . Great story , except like any other zombie plot line u really dont know what happened to get to that point ! Radiation , plauge , Wrath of God , whatever !
                  that's what I meant - that plot told at normal speed would last 20 mins, not 3 episodes! It is terribly slow moving!

Comment

Great show watch it ever Sunday
                    One day when your end is near
                    I'll be laughing at your fear
                    When you're gone there'll be no one
                    Who'll be fucking up my fun No one!

Comment

Originally posted by SYMPTOMSofEVILWOMEN View Post
                      Great show watch it ever Sunday

Great season ender !

Comment

Working...
                      X