Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
    I never seen Abby before. That was hilarious. Speaking of exorcist knockoff movies, arrow video is releasing a special edition version of Beyond The Door on bluray.
    I have seen Beyond The Door, I think Abby was better.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Have you seen Lisa And The Devil? I might watch that one next.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I have seen Beyond The Door, I think Abby was better.
        I thought Abby was better than The Exorsist: Heritic.

Comment

• I watched Spring Break last night. But it is not that good. Probably a one time watch.

Comment

• Knives Out. It's excellent if you haven't partaken.
            Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
            View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• Knives Out is a very good movie.

Comment

• I watched the second season of Altered Carbon on Netflix. This one stars Anthony Mackie replacing Joel Kenniman. I think i liked joel better but i think this last season was better than the first. 8/10
                Last edited by scorpio 2000; 05-01-2020, 04:11 PM.

Comment

• A buddy lent me Westworld season one. You can tell this was an expensive show because the production values looked excellent. I thought the show dragged abit and really didn't pickup till the last 3 episodes which i think were the best. 7/10

Comment

• I watched The Drive inn massacre on Amazon Prime the other day. I tried to watch it on YouTube but it looked like it had a big black Bloch on the screen. The prime version is cleaned up and remastered. I can't understand all the bad reviews it was getting considering its a B movie, it looked like it was fairly well made with a few cool gore scenes. The one down side was the ending imo and the run time of only 74 minutes. You might like this one OID if you haven't seen it already.6/10

Comment

I watched The Drive inn massacre on Amazon Prime the other day. I tried to watch it on YouTube but it looked like it had a big black Bloch on the screen. The prime version is cleaned up and remastered. I can't understand all the bad reviews it was getting considering its a B movie, it looked like it was fairly well made with a few cool gore scenes. The one down side was the ending imo and the run time of only 74 minutes. You might like this one OID if you haven't seen it already.6/10
                      I'll check it out Scorpio thank you. Is this the 1976 one?
                      Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 05-02-2020, 09:26 AM.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post

It was looking like a good year, but I think a load of the major films due out in the next few months are going to be pushed back to the end of the year because of the impact from Coronavirus. So far No Time To Die, Fast And Furious 9 and Peter Rabbit 2 (no great loss ) have all been rescheduled to the end of the year or even next year. Smaller films will go ahead as planned until such times as cinemas close their doors!

EDIT: A Quiet Place II has now been delayed too.
                        Kilo , I tried leaving you a message about the other Sabbath community , "the closet" ( ment nicely) if you will ... hopefully it came through .... Doc

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I'll check it out Scorpio thank you. Is this the 1976 one?
                          Yeah it is.

Comment

Yeah it is.
                            I’ll definitely check it out thank you Scorpio.

Comment

• Black Sabbath rant on The Eternal Idol album

Comment

• The Tony Martin Years:

Comment

Working...
                                X