Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Forbidden rant:
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
      Black Sabbath rant on The Eternal Idol album
      Disagree with 90 percent of what is stated here in every way .... Agree with 10 percent of what is stated here in every way ..... But absolutely respect the knowledge , love and intelligence shown during this review ,,, thanks for posting OID!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Disagree with 90 percent of what is stated here in every way .... Agree with 10 percent of what is stated here in every way ..... But absolutely respect the knowledge , love and intelligence shown during this review ,,, thanks for posting OID!
        Anytime brother, I love watching Eric’s rants on music and movies, he loves the Martin era!
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I watched Extraction on Netflix . Chris Hemsworth plays a freelance mercenary sent to Dhaka to rescue a drug dealers son from a rival drug dealer. The movie is action packed even if the film falls into familiar territory in the second half. 8/10

Comment

• I just watched Uncut Gems on Netflix starring Adam Sandler. It was an okay movie. Not his best movie and definitely overrated imho. I thought it was a bit over done. I didn't care for all the over lapping dialog. 5/10

Comment

Working...
            X