Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Snow White and the Huntsman

The only reason I went was because the old lady wanted to see it. She was disappointed that the Hunstman never took off his shirt, I was disappointed 'cause it sucked Cool special effects though if you're into that sort of thing.

Comment

Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
      Hell Driver ( 2011 ) with Nicolas Cage , William Fichtner, David Morse and the very hot Amber Heard and Charlotte Ross

Action , Violence , Gunfight , erotic bimbos , everything for a good soiree .
      Fichtner appears in a impeccable sobriety . The scene of the evening after the bar 'is certainly not to miss !
      in line with the movie- cult Machete
      It mast have had a name change for France, it was called Drive Angry elsewhere ... but, yeah, all good fun!
      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
        It mast have had a name change for France, it was called Drive Angry elsewhere ... but, yeah, all good fun!
        Right , in fact , we never do anything like others " C' est ça la France !!"

Comment

Reign of Fire ( 2002 )

surely the best performance of Matthew McConaughey , unusual in this kind of role . Christian Bale himself is eclipsed by .
          The scene with the Arch Angels hunting a dragon is my favorite , also the invasion of devastated town of London

Comment

Over the weekend I saw the following on rental:

The Muppets - Pretty good, if you don't like the Muppets you probably spent you're childhood in misery.

A Dangerous Method - about the early years of psychoanalysis with Carl Jung and Sigmund Freud. Totally tedious drama and switched off after 30-odd minutes.

Mystic River - Excellent thriller.

Comment

Conan The Barbarian - The remake, - the fight scenes had possibilities that were never fully realized. The dialogues were spinning poor Robert E, Howard in his grave. Overall decent action with little cohesive story structure....... 6/10 = almost crap!

How I wished a 30 year old Arnold appeared and slew his concrete doppelganger.
              Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Rewatched Star Trek [2009] for the 10th time. What a great movie.
                Black metal > Whatever you like, sorry. *shrugs*

Comment

By blackglove at 2012-06-15

Comment

God Bless America~A dark comedy written/directed by Bobcat Goldthwait; staring Joel Murray (brother of Bill)
                    Cabin in the Woods
                    Prometheus
                    13th Floor~Also w/ Vincent D'onofrio
                    Silence of the Lambs

http://ia.media-imdb.com/images/M/MV...V1._SY317_.jpg
                    "Too many people advising me, but they don't know what my eyes see." ~ The Writ

Comment

Memento ( 2000 ) Christopher Nolan movie
                      Guy Pearce is the tattoo man without memory ; Carrie-Anne Moss and Joe Pantoliano aka Trinity and Cypher of Matrix

don' miss the beginning ... it' s the end !!

another cult movie use the same antechronology : "Irréversible" by Gaspard Noé with Vincent Cassel and Monica Bellucci but pretty much ultra violent

Last edited by TYR66; 06-19-2012, 01:43 PM.

Comment

By blackglove at 2012-06-19

Comment

Awesome movie
                          Fantastic brotherhood Walhberg/Bale

but for me the best boxing movie is :

Comment

The end is near, hehhehehehehehehehehhehehehehehehehhehehehehehehhe heh

By blackglove at 2012-06-21

Comment

Snow White And The Huntsman, not bad but I I think it could have been better with someone (anyone) else in the lead role, not a fan of Kirsten Stewart.

Comment

Black Swan .

Vincent Cassel is as Evil as the Black side of Nathalie Portman/Nina . The final scene is a must see .....like the Sapphic Scene with Mila Kunis !!

Comment

Working...
                                X