Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comment

• Abyss directed by James Cameron (1989)

Comment

• Comment

• Ron Paul;316177]Ayers and other weather men's ties to el presidente.

That, like many other American mysteries (e.g. the killing of bin Laden, the moon landing, the real assassin of JFK, etc. just to name a few!!!), has NEVER BEEN proved! Don't laugh me off as a conspiracy talker...remember Einstein's words: "Today's conspiracy stories are tomorrow's REALITIES"!!!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 07:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:44 AM ----------

Comment

• Originally posted by Ron Paul View Post
            If you look, either side will mention conspiracies carried out by the 'other side'. So many libs who spoke of Neo-cons doing 9/11 are silent on Fast and Furious, Sandy Hurst ... or even the drones and NDAA for God's sakes. I have no use for these different 'sides' anymore. Those who don't see the conspiracies, end up in mass graves.
            It's not a question of 'sides' or 'us and them'.......that approach has looooong gone! It's a question of using one's own brain (who still has one that has not been fused with a TV set that is) and seeing things as they are....and things as they are are NOT like they seem to be.

Comment

Some of us moved on awhile back anyway. For most of humanity, it's meat packing time.
              There is still a little time to Wake Up, but humanity has to hurry. A guy at the local the other day was saying that "we are only an experiment of the Alien Nation and it's time for them to REAP"....gone bad I guess

Comment

• Lincoln, Flight, and Argo, all in th epast week, 1 in the cinema, 2 on DVD... ALL VERY GOOD MOVIES, in fact, I can't ever remember seeing 3 movies in a row that I actually liked...
                "Music is so sacred to me that I canít hear wishy-washy nonsense just played for the sake of selling records."
                R. Blackmore

Comment

• I Love the JP Jeunet movies : Delicatessen ; The city of lost children (Highly Recommended) ; Un long dimanche de fiancaille(HR too) ; Alien 4
                  Last edited by TYR66; 03-17-2013, 09:47 AM.

Comment

We need to hurry up and get out of this dimension. This place is going to suck not that it didn't anyway.
                    I gotta agree with that Ron

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:10 PM ----------

Comment

• Watched the classic 74 film Chinatown on rental last night. Very good, a little slow for the girlfriend's taste, but to me it was the correct pace for the style of the film. Slightly put off by Jack Nicholson's nose plaster dominating much of the film, but I guess it was realistic!
                      My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                        Watched the classic 74 film Chinatown on rental last night. Very good, a little slow for the girlfriend's taste, but to me it was the correct pace for the style of the film. Slightly put off by Jack Nicholson's nose plaster dominating much of the film, but I guess it was realistic!
                        A classic , indeed

Comment

• 28 Days Later.
                          "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                          -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Dexter final season 7

IMO , one the best season .

Comment

• Comment

• Once upon a time in the West (1968)

The Classic