Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ooh Denise !

Comment

• ALICE IN WONDERLAND

Comment

• This one
        www.youtube.com/watch?v=GjNfQGm2HeI
        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Rented this since its been about a year since I initially saw it. Still damn good (imo).

The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by devstorm View Post
            Rented this since its been about a year since I initially saw it. Still damn good (imo).

Brill film devstorm !!
            Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by clockwork View Post
              For the ultra-umpteenth time.......never got why those feathered friends ever attacked???.....Hitchcock never let on

Which is, of course, part of the mystery. Hitchcock was the master at just giving you enough detail to let your mind fill in the rest.
              He is not here. He has risen!

Comment

• Originally posted by DiosSword View Post
                Which is, of course, part of the mystery. Hitchcock was the master at just giving you enough detail to let your mind fill in the rest.
                I totally agree.

Watched:

Comment

• Snow White and the Huntsman, great movie.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• MADHOUSE

Comment

MADHOUSE
                      Vincent Price movies are my favorite, especially the Edgar Allen Poe stories.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        Vincent Price movies are my favorite, especially the Edgar Allen Poe stories.
                        Mr. Price is my fave American actor

Comment

• Comment

Mr. Price is my fave American actor
                            Yep... that guy's presence is amazing. I love them all of course but I'm particularly fond of the Dr. Phibes movies.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _

Started going through the new season 4 yesterday. ... totally first rate!

Last edited by devstorm; 05-27-2013, 09:29 AM.
                            The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Epic. Not a bad film by any means but I will have forgotten all about it in a few weeks.

Alex Cross. Had it's faults, but was by no means dreadful. Matthew Fox made a very convincing psychopath. Talking of which ...

Seven Psychopaths. Only saw about half an hour before the DVD started playing up. I'll get a replacement from the rental company cause I really want to see the rest of it.
                              Last edited by KiloDeltaCharlie; 05-27-2013, 10:02 AM.
                              My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Comment

Working...
                                X