Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saw Jack Reacher on rental today. Now given that I've not read the books, the glaring size difference between the character in the book and on screen didn't really bother me that much. So I enjoyed the film much more than I might if I was a fan of the books. And it was quite a good film, not setting any sort of crime thriller standards, but good enough to while away a couple of hours.
    My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
      Well do ya, punk?

I bought that clint Eastwood box set, love his films!
      Love errol Flynn films too, gentle man jim, Robin Hood etc
      X-files is my fav tv series too!
      I had a major crush on scully as a teen, I still do!, beautiful woman!
      We have a lot in common Spiral, Love Clint Eastwood, especially the Spaghetti westerns.

When I was kid, I couldn't get enough of the Errol Flynn movies, like Robin Hood.

X-Files was my favorite t.v. serial, I was hooked on it, just saw Great Expectations the other day, where Gillian Anderson played Miss Havisham, she is beautiful and a real ginger.
      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        We have a lot in common Spiral, Love Clint Eastwood, especially the Spaghetti westerns.

When I was kid, I couldn't get enough of the Errol Flynn movies, like Robin Hood.

X-Files was my favorite t.v. serial, I was hooked on it, just saw Great Expectations the other day, where Gillian Anderson played Miss Havisham, she is beautiful and a real ginger.
        Of course we do, we're sab brothers dude

We'll take her in turns lol
        Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 06-15-2013, 04:22 PM.
        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
          Of course we do, we're sab brothers dude

We'll take her in turns lol
          She is beautiful.

I want to believe.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Rear Window

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
              Rear Window

Great movie, TYR66.

Comment

• Clear & Present Danger... believe it or not first time seeing.. pretty excellent!
                The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Comment

• Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
                    Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
                    In the age of reason, how do we survive?
                    The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by LouiST View Post

Ive heard of the House movie (If its the one Im thinking of). Is that one any good?
                      The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

• Originally posted by devstorm View Post
                        Ive heard of the House movie (If its the one Im thinking of). Is that one any good?
                        I don't know how to describe it as good or bad. A "happy horror movie" I suppose?
                        Last edited by LouiST; 06-19-2013, 02:49 AM.
                        Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?

Comment

I don't know how to describe it as good or bad. A "happy horror movie" I suppose?
                          That the same house that has Bull from Night Court?

---------- Post added at 06:08 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 AM ----------

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post

Where's clockwork gone recently?, hey bud you enjoying 13?
                          I have that one as well !!!!

---------- Post added at 06:23 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:08 AM ----------

Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                          Just come back from seeing Star Trek Into Darkness and a very good film it is too.

All the actors do a great job, and it's difficult to remember that these aren't the original characters (albeit much younger). Of course Simon Pegg isn't a good fit for Scotty, but that not his fault and he does a good job anyway. And since when did Uhuru and Spock have a thing going on? And Benedict Cumberbatch does a great job as Khan.
                          My downfall with the re-boot of the series is the inclusion of Chekov & other crew. If you remember most of them wasn't on the crew when kirk first got the enterprise. Chekov's charactor didn't appear till season 2 of the show. And if you wanna be bare bones about it, when the events of the recent first Star Trek reboot happens Kirk, Spock, & McCoy where the only people involved. When the show first started they were the only three featured crew members. Sulu, Chekov, Scotty and the gang one by one became featured roles. Someone else (a no name) was the chef navigation officer.

And with the second one here you have Khan back. In the series they find Khan and later find out who and what he is. So if the events in this movie happen then why 10 years later will the Enterprise find Khan and not know who he is?
                          Last edited by EDTRADER; 06-19-2013, 05:36 AM.
                          Pain and Poison Roses

Comment

Cool, actually I just looked and its available on Hulu for free. So I'll be watching that tonight...

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post
                            No. This is Japanese movie from 1977.

Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post

My downfall with the re-boot of the series is the inclusion of Chekov & other crew. If you remember most of them wasn't on the crew when kirk first got the enterprise. Chekov's charactor didn't appear till season 2 of the show. And if you wanna be bare bones about it, when the events of the recent first Star Trek reboot happens Kirk, Spock, & McCoy where the only people involved. When the show first started they were the only three featured crew members. Sulu, Chekov, Scotty and the gang one by one became featured roles. Someone else (a no name) was the chef navigation officer.

And with the second one here you have Khan back. In the series they find Khan and later find out who and what he is. So if the events in this movie happen then why 10 years later will the Enterprise find Khan and not know who he is?

What you're missing is in the first (Atrocious) Abrams movie is Spock went back in time and messed everything up from the Christopher Pike Enterprise on forward. So the Star Trek timeline you know from the series never happens so to speak. Its utter bullshit, and I boycot everything that douchebag director has to do with.... including Star Wars.
                            Last edited by devstorm; 06-19-2013, 07:26 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by EDTRADER View Post

I think not, this House features only Japanese actors except one girl.
                              Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post

Gotta dig Hitchcock....I love all his movies including Psycho, but The Birds is weirder....never really got why those feathered friends ever attacked...think I said that before??

Comment

Working...
                                X