Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Just watched the new 300 movie with a lady friend. Not near as good as the first one, but good none the less.
    Life Member of the NRA

Comment

• Kick Ass 2 - HOLY FUCK ..another piece of shit movie, my luck has been terrible with movies as of late! Tonight I am going to watch the new Thor. - wish me luck my comrades
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Never got around to watching Thor but a bud was over tonight and we decided on Gravity for the nights entertainment. Finally a albeit at times completely ridiculous, was very well made with some groundbreaking effects. Unbelievable story yet entertaining none the less. 8.5/10

Comment

• I saw the new Terry Gilliam film The Zero Theorem this afternoon. No mistaking it's a Gilliam film ... I may need to see it again to fully appreciate it. And while this is no Brazil or Holy Grail it's certainly better than The Imaginarium of Doctor Parnassus or The Brothers Grimm
          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by clockwork View Post
              Very good movie, I enjoyed it a lot when it came out, it was very eerie when they showed the girls mother on some film Naomi Watts had found, to try and uncover what happened to the girl.
              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
              ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                Very good movie, I enjoyed it a lot when it came out, it was very eerie when they showed the girls mother on some film Naomi Watts had found, to try and uncover what happened to the girl.
                I have been watching horror flix for eons, but I have never quite felt PURE fear like I did with the Ring.....and the weirdest thing is I still don't know why it's so scary!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by clockwork View Post
                  I have been watching horror flix for eons, but I have never quite felt PURE fear like I did with the Ring.....and the weirdest thing is I still don't know why it's so scary!!!!
                  It was a very eerie and chilling movie, that's what I like in a horror movie.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• We tried to watch The Fifth Estate on rental, gave up after maybe half an hour it was that tedious.

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                      We tried to watch The Fifth Estate on rental, gave up after maybe half an hour it was that tedious.
                      Cant stand Benedick Cumbreathsnatch

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
                          Cant stand Benedick Cumbreathsnatch
                          He's okay as an actor perhaps doesn't always choose the best roles.

Comment

• Saw Captian Phillips on rental last night. It was a lot better than I thought it would be as I don't usually like that type of film ("action" fine, "based on a a true story" not so). Anyway, after a slow start, it picked up nicerly, with good acting all round.

Comment

• Dario Argento's masterpiece

Comment

• The Buddy Holly Story - still great and has aged well. 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X