Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anchorman 2 - it was better than the original - although that is not saying much. 6.5/10
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Bad News Bears newer version
      "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

• Comment

• Nymphomaniac Vol 1 & 2 on rental. Utter garbage, gave up on Vol 1 after an hour didn't bother with Vol 2 at all.
          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Godzilla is amazing. I love every bit of the film.
            Do you hear the thunder raging in the sky?
            Premonition of a shattered world thatís gonna die.
            In the age of reason, how do we survive?
            The protocols of evil ravaging so many lives?

Comment

• Originally posted by Foul Stench View Post
              ^ His other movies suck too.
              Indeed....Lars Von Trier is without a doubt one of the most overrated directors in the history....everything he spews out is pure and utter garbage and only intended to cause some sort of an upheaval...I remember few years ago when the movie Antichrist came out and it got same raving reviews from critics so I thought I'd watch it...couldn't stand it for more than 15 minutes...horror movie? Gimme a break.

Comment

• Yesterdat I wanted to see the new X-Men movie ... the girlfriend wanted to see Blended ... we saw Blended! The only saving grace was it wasn't as bad as I feared, I actually laughed a few times.

Also saw Ain't Them Bodies Saints on rental today, a little slow for me but it was okay.
                My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Went to see X-Men : Days Of The Future Past last friday. And I got to say the hype is more than justified! Best movie of the year so far for me.

And seeing Jennifer Lawrence on the big screen never hurts either, blue paint or not
                  "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                  "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                  "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Gojira (2014).

Not bad, especially when thinking back of the 1998 disaster.
                    Godzilla actually resembles his old self somewhat, both in terms of looks and abilities, and while the storyline and characters aren't all that fantastic I can't complain.
                    Went there expecting a disaster movie, got that plus a few cool monsters and fights.
                    "I'll SWALLOW YOUR SOUL!"
                    -Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Wild Wild Country, interesting documentary on the Rajneeshpuram cult.

Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-01-2018, 09:11 AM.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• I am currently watching Guyana Tragedy The Story Of Jim Jones:
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• The two cult movies I posted are an excellent testament to the dangers of cults, I recommend members on here watch them and warn your kids and family members and friends on the dangers of cults.

Comment

• Cool Sabbath documentary:

Comment

• Watched this rant video on the Tony Martin Years:

Comment

• Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy, Ozzy!!!!!! Come onnnnnn!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X