Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Ala View Post
    Shazam!
    7/10
    Big with superpowers.
    If I remember correctly, they use to have a T.V. program back in the 70's early 80's, I use to watch it along with Isis the female superhero.
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Hellboy 2019. This version stars David Harbour from stranger days in the lead role and unlike the critics, I thought this was a very entertaining movie. This movie is better than the 15% that rotten tomatoes gave it. Action packed! 8/10

Comment

• Pet Sematary 2019 starring Jason Clarke. I thought it had a great spooky atmosphere. It had a few minor changes from the original. particularly at the end.6/10

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
          Hellboy 2019. This version stars David Harbour from stranger days in the lead role and unlike the critics, I thought this was a very entertaining movie. This movie is better than the 15% that rotten tomatoes gave it. Action packed! 8/10

I couldn't agree more, great effort. I still prefer the Ron Perlman outings, but those two films were perfection.
          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

• Good to hear from you Kilo. I missed you on here.

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
              Good to hear from you Kilo. I missed you on here.
              Thanks Scorpion, I still pop in now and again but I don't often post anything.

Comment

• I watched the Planet Of The Apes reboot films trilogy.

While I'm a fan of the originals that I watched as a kid, I think they did a really good job in rebooting the franchise and I seen them all including the Mark Wahlberg one, which I also enjoyed when it came out.

Next movie I'm looking forward too is Star Wars Rise Of Skywalker, let's hope they clean up the mess they did with the last one.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"

Comment

• Avengers: Endgame I thought it was a fitting end to 10 years of great marvel movies even if there were a few things I wasn't happy with. 8/10

Comment

• Has anyone seen The Dark Phoenix? I hear it's getting bad reviews.

Comment

• ^^^

We saw Dark Phoenix last week, and while it's not as bad as the reviews suggest it is still quite a poor film. I had so much hope for the X-Men reboot after First Class and Days of Future Past, but Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix have not pushed the franchise forward one bit.

Dark Phoenix is an end to the current X-Men franchise for a few years*, and felt very much like a final throw... kill off a few X-Men... others retire... but without the the style and panache of Avengers: Endgame. It's not terrible and has some good performances but that doesn't make up for a poor script and muddled plot. 6/10

* Fox is now owned by Disney who may incorporate a future reboot into the MCU, but not for at least 5 years I hear. And yes, the upcoming New Mutants and X-Force are in the X-Men universe but that's pretty much where their connections end.

Comment

• Originally posted by KiloDeltaCharlie View Post
                          ^^^

We saw Dark Phoenix last week, and while it's not as bad as the reviews suggest it is still quite a poor film. I had so much hope for the X-Men reboot after First Class and Days of Future Past, but Apocalypse and Dark Phoenix have not pushed the franchise forward one bit.

Dark Phoenix is an end to the current X-Men franchise for a few years*, and felt very much like a final throw... kill off a few X-Men... others retire... but without the the style and panache of Avengers: Endgame. It's not terrible and has some good performances but that doesn't make up for a poor script and muddled plot. 6/10

* Fox is now owned by Disney who may incorporate a future reboot into the MCU, but not for at least 5 years I hear. And yes, the upcoming New Mutants and X-Force are in the X-Men universe but that's pretty much where their connections end.
                          Thanks for the details Kilo, I'll probably will wait for it to come out on DVD.

Comment

• Saw Annabelle Comes Home today, all I have to say is it sucks, the worst of the Conjuring Franchise and of the Annabelle films.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              Saw Annabelle Comes Home today, all I have to say is it sucks, the worst of the Conjuring Franchise and of the Annabelle films.
                              Aww no. I was looking forward to it. Iím going today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
                                Aww no. I was looking forward to it. I’m going today.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                                Did you get to see it Maestro? What do you think?

Comment

Working...
                                X