Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I've been watching a lot of obscure horror movies lately directed by S.F. Brownrigg, some low budget movies but great stuff if you're into low budget movies of this genre, he only made a handful.

Don't Look In The Basement, Poor White Trash II, Don't Open The Door and Keep My Grave Open, he made another one back in '86 Thinkin' Big, I haven't seen that one yet,
    "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
    "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
    ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Went and seen Doctor Sleep last week. Aside from the ending, the movie was very faithful to the book. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
        I've been watching a lot of obscure horror movies lately directed by S.F. Brownrigg, some low budget movies but great stuff if you're into low budget movies of this genre, he only made a handful.

Don't Look In The Basement, Poor White Trash II, Don't Open The Door and Keep My Grave Open, he made another one back in '86 Thinkin' Big, I haven't seen that one yet,
        I will look these movies up. I love watching old obscure horror films from the 70s and 80s.

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
          I will look these movies up. I love watching old obscure horror films from the 70s and 80s.
          Check this one out then Scorpio, this is an obscure gem I discovered during Halloween on YouTube, the name is The Body Beneath:

"Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Thanks brother! I will definitely check this out.

Comment

Thanks brother! I will definitely check this out.
              Let me know how you like when you do watch it Scorpio, I've got another one I came across yesterday, here it is:

Queens Of Evil

Comment

• Watched Star Wars Rise Of Skywalker, better than the last one, but still some things I didn’t understand, I won’t spoil it for anyone.

Comment

• Iím starting the Star Wars marathon tonight. Iíll be doing all of them including the cartoons and the one off films. Going to be some days. Will post back once Iím done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
                    I’m starting the Star Wars marathon tonight. I’ll be doing all of them including the cartoons and the one off films. Going to be some days. Will post back once I’m done

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
                    Is this before you watch Rise Of Skywalker, Maestro?

Comment

• Yeah it will be OID. I already watched episode 1 and 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Comment

• Originally posted by maestro View Post
                        Yeah it will be OID. I already watched episode 1 and 2

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
                        Enjoy brother, then when you watch it let me know what you think of it, certain things I didn't understand and while it was better than the last kids nickelodeon type movie, there were a lot of things they didn't answer, or at least to me.

But I did enjoy it very much and more so than The Last Jedi.

When they release a complete Box Set with all the Star Wars movies with this one included I'm buying it and then doing a marathon of watching 'em all.

Comment

Midsommar was torture. We should have walked on it. In regards to the Prodigy, the 70s movie I was referring to was The Omen.
                          I just got around to seeing The Prodigy, I didn’t get the Omen feel to it at all, not too good, they could’ve changed somethings to make the story more believable.

Comment

• Saw Bad Boys For Life in the theatres last Saturday.
                            Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                            View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• Saw 1917 a week ago. I thought it was pretty good. The best war movie since Dunkirk. It will definitely get an Oscar nomination. it's nice to watch a movie for adults for a change. 9/10
                              Last edited by scorpio 2000; 01-30-2020, 07:44 PM.

Comment

• Saw The Gentlemen a few days back . This is Guy Ritchie's best gangster movie since Snatch. Collin Farrel stole the show as coach. 8/10

Comment

Working...
                                X