Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I watched 3 From Hell yesterday. While it wasn't as good as The Devil's Rejects it was still better than House Of A Thousand Corpses. Of course it would have been better if Sid Haig was in the movie longer than he was but I understand why he wasn't. He died a few days after this movie was released. If you like over the top exploitation trash influenced by 70s and 80s films than this might be for you. Warning: not for the faint of heart. 7/10

Comment

• Bad Boys For Life. Me and a buddy of mine went and seen this today and it was better than I expected it to be. Definitely better the last Bad Boys movie. 8/10

Comment

• Originally posted by scorpio 2000 View Post
        I watched 3 From Hell yesterday. While it wasn't as good as The Devil's Rejects it was still better than House Of A Thousand Corpses. Of course it would have been better if Sid Haig was in the movie longer than he was but I understand why he wasn't. He died a few days after this movie was released. If you like over the top exploitation trash influenced by 70s and 80s films than this might be for you. Warning: not for the faint of heart. 7/10
        I saw this as well and have all three on DVD, I agree with you I still enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as the Devil's Rejects, they should've of ended it with 3 From hell, but obviously Rob didn't as they survived the Drug Cartel's assassination plan.

I did enjoy Sheri Moon Zombie's performance though, love her laugh.
        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
        ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Legacy of Blood

Good obscure horror movie with familiar faces.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post

I saw this as well and have all three on DVD, I agree with you I still enjoyed it but it wasn't as good as the Devil's Rejects, they should've of ended it with 3 From hell, but obviously Rob didn't as they survived the Drug Cartel's assassination plan.

I did enjoy Sheri Moon Zombie's performance though, love her laugh.
            Me too! A lot of people were ragging on it saying she was trying to be a Harley Quinn copy but her character was nuts and this is essentially a b- movie so it's supposed to be over the top.

Comment

• The Shawshank Redemption. Maybe one of the greatest movies ever made. 9/10

Comment

Me too! A lot of people were ragging on it saying she was trying to be a Harley Quinn copy but her character was nuts and this is essentially a b- movie so it's supposed to be over the top.
                How could she be imitating Harley Quinn, when she always laughed like that in the other two movies? People just like to criticize, I think Sheri Moon is a damn good actress coming out of nowhere really.

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio

More and more spammers, the more I report them the more I see them.
                  You're not helping by quoting them. Don't do that, plz.
                  Joe Siegler, Webmaster - Black Sabbath Online
                  View my CD collection | View my movie collection | What I've been listening to

"Then he will say to those on his left, 'Depart from me, you who are cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels." (Matthew 25:41)

Comment

• I watched The Ghost Galleon and Night of the Seagulls on Amazon Prime the other night. These are the third and forth movies one the Blind Dead series directed by Spanish filmmaker Armando de Ossorio about Satan worshiping templers. Their not bad movies. They definitely got the atmosphere right. The monsters looked Erie enough and the music was pretty creepy too. These were released around 74 and 76. I give both movies 7/10

Comment

• I watched Ford vs Ferrari last week . Great movie. It looked like they used real racing cars instead of cgi. Christian bale was great.9/10

Comment

• Me and the girl went to see the invisible man last week. It's a very good movie. Elizabeth Moss was especially good in the lead. 2020 is shaping up to be a good year for movies so far.8/10

Comment

Me and the girl went to see the invisible man last week. It's a very good movie. Elizabeth Moss was especially good in the lead. 2020 is shaping up to be a good year for movies so far.8/10
                          It was looking like a good year, but I think a load of the major films due out in the next few months are going to be pushed back to the end of the year because of the impact from Coronavirus. So far No Time To Die, Fast And Furious 9 and Peter Rabbit 2 (no great loss ) have all been rescheduled to the end of the year or even next year. Smaller films will go ahead as planned until such times as cinemas close their doors!

EDIT: A Quiet Place II has now been delayed too.
                          Last edited by KiloDeltaCharlie; 03-12-2020, 01:22 PM.
                          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

I watched The Ghost Galleon and Night of the Seagulls on Amazon Prime the other night. These are the third and forth movies one the Blind Dead series directed by Spanish filmmaker Armando de Ossorio about Satan worshiping templers. Their not bad movies. They definitely got the atmosphere right. The monsters looked Erie enough and the music was pretty creepy too. These were released around 74 and 76. I give both movies 7/10
                            I’m a big fan of those movies Scorpio, great stuff!!!

Comment

• Abby 1970’s Black Possession film

Comment

• I never seen Abby before. That was hilarious. Speaking of exorcist knockoff movies, arrow video is releasing a special edition version of Beyond The Door on bluray.
                                Last edited by scorpio 2000; 03-29-2020, 06:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X