Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

what 's the last movie you saw ( cinema/DVD/TV) ?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Interesting Zeppelin and Sabbath story

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath- Six Years of Paranoia, Live in the Seventies DVD.

Again given to me by the one and only, the Great Doctor John our very own Sabbath PhD and MD, to answer ant of your Sabbath questions with accuracy and fact, and with a Sabbath cure all for all of your Sabbath ailments.

You’ve given me so much Sabbath pleasure and bliss Doc, that I will never forget and always cherish!

Amen!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath-Never Say Die! Concert DVD

I wish I could get the original taping with Fairies Wear Boots and N.I.B. that supposedly existed on the original VHS Tape, I have the VHS tape but it doesn’t have those two songs.
    Last edited by OzzyIsDio; 07-25-2020, 07:06 PM.

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath Deep Cuts ranked by each era:

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Ranking the Elf albums

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    The Undertaker

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Ghost Keeper

Good Canadian movie.

Leave a comment:

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    I just watched Uncut Gems on Netflix starring Adam Sandler. It was an okay movie. Not his best movie and definitely overrated imho. I thought it was a bit over done. I didn't care for all the over lapping dialog. 5/10

Leave a comment:

• scorpio 2000
    replied
    I watched Extraction on Netflix . Chris Hemsworth plays a freelance mercenary sent to Dhaka to rescue a drug dealers son from a rival drug dealer. The movie is action packed even if the film falls into familiar territory in the second half. 8/10

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post

Disagree with 90 percent of what is stated here in every way .... Agree with 10 percent of what is stated here in every way ..... But absolutely respect the knowledge , love and intelligence shown during this review ,,, thanks for posting OID!
    Anytime brother, I love watching Eric’s rants on music and movies, he loves the Martin era!

Leave a comment:

• BACK TO EDEN
    replied
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    Black Sabbath rant on The Eternal Idol album
    Disagree with 90 percent of what is stated here in every way .... Agree with 10 percent of what is stated here in every way ..... But absolutely respect the knowledge , love and intelligence shown during this review ,,, thanks for posting OID!

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Forbidden rant:

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    The Tony Martin Years:

Leave a comment:

• OzzyIsDio
    replied
    Black Sabbath rant on The Eternal Idol album