The Adams family
    6.67%
    Married with children
    26.67%
    Fraiser
    0.00%
    Twin peaks
    13.33%
    Last edited by Spiralarchitectx1; 01-01-2015, 05:44 PM.
    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
    Out of these,,,

Voted x-files
    How in the world did you come up with such an odd list?
    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

you forgot Alf.

Comment

X Files and Adams Family..
        The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Twin Peaks, early X Files was good though.
          My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

X-Files, for the win.
            How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
            --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

My all time favorite would be Cheers, but with this list I go with Married With Children. At least the first 4 or 5 years of it.
              "Dumb Ass" Red Foreman That 70's Show

Comment

Addams Family.

You forgot the Munsters.

I also love X-Files, there are so many I could list, Dark Shadows, Sopranos.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Personal number one - Star Trek The Original Series
                  and two - Quantum Leap

...from this list - X-Files, easily.
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

My #1 of all-time: The Wild Wild West
                    For comedy: All In The Family
                    For crime drama: Law & Order

From this list I never saw more than 3 or 4 episodes of any of these
                    shows except for Friends. I happened to be within the age group that
                    show was targeting.
                    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                      My #1 of all-time: The Wild Wild West
                      For comedy: All In The Family
                      For crime drama: Law & Order
                      Get outta my head!

The Wild Wild West was an awesome show and should have ran longer than it did.
                      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                        Personal number one - Star Trek The Original Series
                        and two - Quantum Leap

...from this list - X-Files, easily.
                        I like most Trek on TV (xcept voyager). Love QL!! still hoping some day for a film.
                        The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

Originally posted by devstorm View Post
                          I like most Trek on TV (xcept voyager). Love QL!! still hoping some day for a film.

Me as well dev - I do like the last 4 years of Voyager a lot. Next Generation became stupendous in the last 3 years.
                          How about Enterprise? Or any of the movies - I love the original cast ones and like the Next Gen a fair bit.

QL was exceptional - many groundbreaking episodes. I am waiting for a movie - I hope that Scott Backula and Dean Stockwell are in it.
                          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                            Me as well dev - I do like the last 4 years of Voyager a lot. Next Generation became stupendous in the last 3 years.
                            How about Enterprise? Or any of the movies - I love the original cast ones and like the Next Gen a fair bit.

QL was exceptional - many groundbreaking episodes. I am waiting for a movie - I hope that Scott Backula and Dean Stockwell are in it.
                            I liked Enterprise, but It was certainly flawed and I was surprised it ran as long as it did. I thought the cast was as first rate as Next Gen; but the writing was really bad at times. There was sooo much time travel.. I mean I get it that it's Scott Backula, but its not called Quantum Trek with Sam Beckett. TNG did a lot of rifts in space time and the consequences, but it seemed less then Enterprise. And it seemed to me the conflicts that arose from those events were dealt with much more creatively. So with Enterprise I kinda checked out after season 3. But I still consider myself a fan. Jolene Blaylock alone kept me coming back.

I liked DS9 as well for the first few seasons. I thought it was a mistake not to incorporate Sisko into some of the TNG movies. I know they did a little overlap on TV, but I thought there was a lot of potential there that was under-utilized.

The movies are hit or miss for me mostly. I liked Kahn, I thought The Final Frontier and Undiscovered Country were outstanding. First Contact was a nice first fully devoted TNG film. I like Insurrection much more, and I thought the whole thing with the two factions of the Baku really hearkened back to the original series, which made it all the more worthwhile. Nemesis was an absolute letdown for me though, really a poor film to send TNG out on. I've been pretty vocal here on what I think of the latest Trek movies, suffice to say, not a fan.

For QL I think Stockwell is getting on in years as time goes on, so if they do this its gotta be soon. Otherwise I could imagine a reboot of the show on TV or some streaming service somehow.
                            Last edited by devstorm; 01-10-2015, 12:10 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
                              Get outta my head!

The Wild Wild West was an awesome show and should have ran longer than it did.
                              Wild Wild West was great I remember watching the repeats when I was a kid with my dad.
                              "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                              "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                              ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Working...
                              X