10 years at this site

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 10 years at this site

I would have commented before but I was away visiting the local national parks. But hard to believe, I have been an active member of this site for 10 years. I still think I have the most posts by a guy with fewer than 1 post per day of anybody here. I try to be selective in making posts here.

Anyway, thanks to Joe for providing a site that I have enjoyed visiting for 10 years and to all my friends here who make my time here worthwhile.
    Last edited by Franklin; 05-22-2015, 09:05 AM.
    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
    --Benjamin Franklin

Congrats Franklin - here is to ten more years.
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

This along with another site are the longest I've ever been at an Internet hangout, at about 10 and a half years on this one and 11 years on the other one.
      Monty Python and the Holy Grail pic extravaganza! http://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/showthread.php?t=31523

Comment

Congrats!

My 10 years came up last year...don't remember did I even acknowlage it!

Comment

Congrats Franklin. Its been fun getting to know you, and glad you've been a consistent presence for as long as I've been here. Cheers to many more years to come!
          The best blueberry muffins I ever had landed 6 people in prison, three for life.

Comment

10 year crew checking in!

Comment

Ive only been a member for five months. I think I got my first hundred posts in one day.

How do you check your posts per day?
              You tried to suppress me
              But nothing holds me down
              Just when you think you're happy
              I come around

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                How do you check your posts per day?
                Go to your profile and click on the "About Me" Tab, there's a stats section towards the bottom. You have averaged 4.72 post per day.
                My name is Lucifer please take my hand.

Comment

Congrats! My profile has me listed since 2004, but somehow I feel it was longer than that? I think I was here before the 1997 reunion??
                  Good Beer is the perfect blend of Art & Science.

Comment

Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                    Ive only been a member for five months. I think I got my first hundred posts in one day.
                    You geek...
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Working...
                    X