Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
    Finally an interesting topic of conversation here! Love me some good farts.
    With all due respect, you need a hobby.
    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
      With all due respect, you need a hobby.
      Whaaat? Farting doesn't count? Shiiiiiiiiit.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
        I'll have to look that one up... sorry dude.

OK looked it up. UH,my kids are over 30 now so I miss out on all the cool kids movies that come out. The Secret Lives of Pets looks really good. Sometimes I envy you Daddy
        You should check inside out, wall-e and up out, they all surprisingly good (adult) films tbh
        Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• I know most of these animated movies contain some adult humor. You're right, I should check them out.

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
            Sex is fun
            is it,nobody told me.

Comment

If I may speak for my fellow Americans, we thank you very much.
              you should thank us english for giving it you

Comment

• Originally posted by oh lord yeah! View Post
                is it,nobody told me.
                Oh no no please God help me!!!!

Comment

• If anyone wants a good laugh, go back and read the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread.

Hey Thel, are you still fixing computers on the side?
                  Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

If anyone wants a good laugh, go back and read the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread.
                    Always fun to go back and see how the board was a year or two ago

Ding dong the Stinky Sinster RP is dead. Lets just hope it's permanent this time... Thanx to OIM who sacrificed himself for us.
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                      Always fun to go back and see how the board was a year or two ago

Ding dong the Stinky Sinster RP is dead. Lets just hope it's permanent this time... Thanx to OIM who sacrificed himself for us.
                      It's against forum rules to discuss members banishment, just a reminder.
                      "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                      "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                      ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                        It's against forum rules to discuss members banishment, just a reminder.
                        Not discussing anything, simply expressing joy over something that should've been done a long time ago ;-)
                        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Not discussing anything, simply expressing joy over something that should've been done a long time ago ;-)
                          I think it's against the rules to even mention it, whether you're expressing joy or sadness.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                            I think it's against the rules to even mention it, whether you're expressing joy or sadness.
                            Now you're the one making a discussion out of it

It was nothing more than a random thought...

Comment

• Why does a sixpence cost 18 pounds...???

Comment

Why does a sixpence cost 18 pounds...???
                                Pre-Decimal Sterling.

Comment

Working...
                                X