Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Ding dong the Stinky Sinster RP is dead. Lets just hope it's permanent this time... Thanx to OIM who sacrificed himself for us.
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    It's against forum rules to discuss members banishment, just a reminder.
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Not discussing anything, simply expressing joy over something that should've been done a long time ago ;-)
    Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
    I think it's against the rules to even mention it, whether you're expressing joy or sadness.
    Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
    Now you're the one making a discussion out of it

It was nothing more than a random thought...
    Just tell me 1 thing, who's on first?
    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
      If anyone wants a good laugh, go back and read the first 3 or 4 pages of this thread.

Hey Thel, are you still fixing computers on the side?
      I have not fixed any in awhile - but I use to do it semi regular. I am a little bit behind the times and I am not totally familiar with Windows 10 just yet so I basically have to get up to speed.
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
        I have not fixed any in awhile - but I use to do it semi regular. I am a little bit behind the times and I am not totally familiar with Windows 10 just yet so I basically have to get up to speed.
        Windows 10 is okay, but my favorite is Windows 7.

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
          Finally an interesting topic of conversation here! Love me some good farts.

Boiled eggs are real good! Meatballs is another sure winner...and apples do the trick as well. Adding that with some good protein and things can get smelly fast. Nothing's better than a good fart.
          OMG , fart discussions are the most funny !

Comment

• If i eat Ben and Jerrys "chunky monkey" whoa nelly!! Watch out my farts are flammable

Comment

• gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Windows 10 is okay, but my favorite is Windows 7.
                I think I liked XP best of all.

Comment

• Yeah but where is Iron Wizard... and NID for that matter?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                    Yeah but where is Iron Wizard... and NID for that matter?
                    You know I was wondering the same things myself.
                    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• All my posts are plagiarized

Comment

• I support our Police officers.
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Seems to be an unusually high number of members from Finland given
                          its population size compared to larger countries. Not complaining, just
                          something I noticed.

Comment

Seems to be an unusually high number of members from Finland given its population size compared to larger countries. Not complaining, just something I noticed.
                            Fins really love them some Sabbath

Comment

• Continuing Typhon's point, there seems to be an unusually high number of metal fans and metal bands from Finland/Denmark/Sweden/Norway, covering a wide array of genres.
                              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                              --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                                Continuing Typhon's point, there seems to be an unusually high number of metal fans and metal bands from Finland/Denmark/Sweden/Norway, covering a wide array of genres.
                                Hope Billy returns soon. He would definitely know additional information
                                along these lines.

Comment

Working...
                                X