• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
    Seems to be an unusually high number of members from Finland given
    its population size compared to larger countries. Not complaining, just
    something I noticed.
    Yeah we love us some metal and ofcourse our Sabbath.

Finland's always been a very metal friendly nation. Same goes for Scandinavia too.

Comment

• Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• ^^^^^^
          Nice representation of the rigged system, Vyn.
          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• im canadian but the thought of that orange gorilla drumpf becoming the most powerful man in the world makes me wanna vomit
            Last edited by OIM; 07-26-2016, 06:34 AM.

Comment

• Originally posted by OIM View Post
              im canadian but the thought of that orange gorilla drumpf becoming the most powerful man in the world makes me wanna vomit
              But think of the alternative and see if that makes you feel any better.

Comment

• I want to make America safe again and great again.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                  But think of the alternative and see if that makes you feel any better.
                  If you read some Canadian editorials you'll see that some of them see her as a near ideal candidate. I was reading the right wing Sun yesterday and even they had pieces trashing Trump with the standard points.

Comment

• Trump less likely to start bombing other countries than Hilary is, she looks evil her lol
                    Hardly the best candidates America have ever put forward for top job though,
                    I call trump to win with my magic balls
                    Vote leave if u want totally cool either way

Comment

• I think politics is off limits guys... be cool.

Comment

• Originally posted by Spiralarchitectx1 View Post
                        Trump less likely to start bombing other countries than Hilary is, she looks evil her lol Hardly the best candidates America have ever put forward for top job though, I call trump to win with my magic balls
                        Trump is borderline retarded

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                          I think politics is off limits guys... be cool.
                          It is brother Turch.
                          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

Politics is off limits 100% here...but I will say this Trump is as far away from retarded than anyone can ever be. In fact he's probably among the smartest people on the planet...you don't build a business empire like that if you're not. And that has nothing to do with politics.

Comment

Absurd statement.

Originally posted by Charger View Post
                              Politics is off limits 100% here...but I will say this Trump is as far away from retarded than anyone can ever be. In fact he's probably among the smartest people on the planet...you don't build a business empire like that if you're not. And that has nothing to do with politics.
                              Agreed, and deal making is the business of the world these days.

Comment

• Retarded might be a bit harsh. Perhaps its early onset Alzheimers or possibly Headsuphisownassitis.

Comment

Working...
                                X