No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Retarded is probably a poor choice of words...The guys a crackpot!

On another note. I hope we don't lose Billy for good on these boards. He's one of the genuine great blokes on here...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
      On another note. I hope we don't lose Billy for good on these boards. He's one of the genuine great blokes on here...
      I miss Billy as well but he told me on the day that he was banned that it was temporary. If you are reading this BU I hope you are well - we miss ya!!
      Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
        I miss Billy as well but he told me on the day that he was banned that it was temporary.
        Yes, it's been lifted since the weekend but he still hasn't surfaced.

Comment

He told me was off to a family abode in the country were the Internet connection was weak, so he was unsure if he was going to be posting till he returned from that.
          Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
            He told me was off to a family abode in the country were the Internet connection was weak, so he was unsure if he was going to be posting till he returned from that.
            Cool. Thanks for the update.

Comment

• Random thought: Is there a way we can ban any further Duran Durran videos from the forum?
              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• No. But there are ways of posting more of them.

Comment

• Random thought: I bet strangling someone can relieve built-up tension and stress.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                    Random thought: I bet strangling someone can relieve built-up tension and stress.
                    I bet massaging another person's neck in a sensual and pleasurable way can also relieve built-up tension and stress.
                    How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                    --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                      I bet massaging another person's neck in a sensual and pleasurable way can also relieve built-up tension and stress.
                      Depends on who you are massaging.

Comment

• I saw a headline on a news site this morning that said: "Typhoon Headed for Hong Kong".

My first thought was "I didn't realize that Typhon was a newsworthy celebrity!"

gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• ^^^^^^
                          I charge a mere $5.00 for an autograph.

Comment

• Well if it cost you 4.50 for the prints from the photo booth, then why not? Sign away, 50 Cent!

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                              Well if it cost you 4.50 for the prints from the photo booth, then why not? Sign away, 50 Cent!
                              Well, you just lost your forum-member discount.

Comment

Baby's back
                                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

Working...
                                X