Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome back, Professor Underdog!
    Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Welcome back Billy. Hope your little escape was enjoyable.

Comment

• Something extremely odd happened today at band camp. My friends and I walked outside to eat lunch, and all the sudden, we were hit with an extremely strong stench of semen. I thought it was someone's underpants or something, but after suddenly, I saw a phallic mushroom standing erect from the soil.
        You tried to suppress me
        But nothing holds me down
        Just when you think you're happy
        I come around

Comment

• Thel, you are and always will be my brother, thinking of you right now my brother, if I could I'd take your pain away and absorb it, so you wouldn't have to go through it.
          "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
          "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
          ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
            Thel, you are and always will be my brother, thinking of you right now my brother, if I could I'd take your pain away and absorb it, so you wouldn't have to go through it.
            Thanks OID - you are my bro, thanks for your words, believe it or not they help, and at a time like this it is welcomed greatly.
            Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Anyone been taking in & enjoying the Olympic Games?
              Day 4 at Rio and Australia is sitting 3rd on the medal table. Not bad for a country of of a population of only 23 million. The two countries ahead of them China and the USA have 1.3 billion and 320 million respectively.

Comment

• gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                  Anyone been taking in & enjoying the Olympic Games?
                  Day 4 at Rio and Australia is sitting 3rd on the medal table. Not bad for a country of of a population of only 23 million. The two countries ahead of them China and the USA have 1.3 billion and 320 million respectively.
                  Only 23 million in Australia? Only about 34 million here in Canada, and I have no Idea how well we are doing there.
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                    Only 23 million in Australia? Only about 34 million here in Canada, and I have no Idea how well we are doing there.
                    They're sitting 27th atm.

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                      Anyone been taking in & enjoying the Olympic Games?
                      Haven't had the time to follow the olympics this time around...the time difference messes things up a bit for me.

I would love to check out some of the stranger sports though...Archery is my favourite!

Comment

• Has anyone ever heard of RockinConcert.com ?
                        "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                        "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                        ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Watch what you say about Ms. Clinton, or you could end up being shot and killed in a 'robbery' like Seth Rich.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                            Watch what you say about Ms. Clinton, or you could end up being shot and killed in a 'robbery' like Seth Rich.
                            Haven't heard a thing about this on the national news.
                            Of course if the situation was reversed and something like this took place on
                            the republican side, the media would be accusing Trump of hiring a hit man.
                            Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                              (Almost) none dare speak its name when it happens in their own camp/nation: Conspiracy.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                                Watch what you say about Ms. Clinton, or you could end up being shot and killed in a 'robbery' like Seth Rich.
                                Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                                Let's be careful not to boil over into that verboten subject of politics. :-)
                                How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                                --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

Working...
                                X