No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mark Knopfler's albums go from worse to worser to stopityouoldfart!

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
      Something extremely odd happened today at band camp. My friends and I walked outside to eat lunch, and all the sudden, we were hit with an extremely strong stench of semen. I thought it was someone's underpants or something, but after suddenly, I saw a phallic mushroom standing erect from the soil.
      This one time, at band camp...
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
        Mark Knopfler's albums go from worse to worser to stopityouoldfart!
        I would say the same thing about Ozzy solo albums, with the notable exception of the earlier ones being great, good, followed by worse to worser to stopityouoldfart!
        How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
        --Benjamin Franklin

Comment

• Isn't it weird neo nazism is so huge in Slavic countries, considering Slavs were considered "untermensch" by Nazis? People are strange...
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• Originally posted by Franklin View Post
            I would say the same thing about Ozzy solo albums, with the notable exception of the earlier ones being great, good, followed by worse to worser to stopityouoldfart!
            I'm not about to disagree there.

Comment

• Bought some blackberries to have with my lunch today and they
              are not even sweet. Damn, I hate that.
              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
                Bought some blackberries to have with my lunch today and they
                are not even sweet. Damn, I hate that.
                It's especially bad when you take into account how expensive those fuckers are. I do like blackberries, along with all other berries.

I had to get a haircut today, as I'm going back to school in a few days. My hair was just starting to get long, it was shoulder length. Now it's down to chin length. I look stupid.
                You tried to suppress me
                But nothing holds me down
                Just when you think you're happy
                I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                  Isn't it weird neo nazism is so huge in Slavic countries, considering Slavs were considered "untermensch" by Nazis? People are strange...
                  Weird, but I think it's reactionary on a few levels. Most notably an albeit extreme reaction to the Communism they lived under. From one extreme to the next.

And yep, I'm sure that fact is lost on some of them.

Comment

It's especially bad when you take into account how expensive those fuckers are. I do like blackberries, along with all other berries.

I had to get a haircut today, as I'm going back to school in a few days. My hair was just starting to get long, it was shoulder length. Now it's down to chin length. I look stupid.
                    Hey IW, you have a great year in school. Let's put some real effort into it this year, OK Bro?

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                      I'm not about to disagree there.
                      Me neither.

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                        Hey IW, you have a great year in school. Let's put some real effort into it this year, OK Bro?
                        That was my intent. I have to repeat ninth grade, I don't want to make more of a mess by getting expelled if I fail again. I qualify for the private school equivalent of "special needs", so I have an educational assistant.

The first half of the year should be easy, I did okay last year, it was the last trimester where I failed everything. I know why I did so poorly in school, and I'm not going to do that again.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by SweetSymptom View Post
                          Weird, but I think it's reactionary on a few levels. Most notably an albeit extreme reaction to the Communism they lived under. From one extreme to the next.

And yep, I'm sure that fact is lost on some of them.
                          There are a lot of self hating Jews and Slavs. Also, within the Nazi community, there is some debate as to whether Slavs are "untermensch".

I don't think any race is subhuman, the real untemensch has poofy orange hair and owns a gold plated tower.
                          You tried to suppress me
                          I come around

Comment

There are a lot of self hating Jews and Slavs. Also, within the Nazi community, there is some debate as to whether Slavs are "untermensch".

I don't think any race is subhuman, the real untemensch has poofy orange hair and owns a gold plated tower.
                            At least get yourself a high school diploma before attempting to discuss such matters.
                            Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• While I don't see 100% eye to eye on this with Mr. Typhon, I have to say this over-liberalization is troubling in you, IW.

Flee from the political correctness.

Comment

That was my intent. I have to repeat ninth grade, I don't want to make more of a mess by getting expelled if I fail again. I qualify for the private school equivalent of "special needs", so I have an educational assistant.

The first half of the year should be easy, I did okay last year, it was the last trimester where I failed everything. I know why I did so poorly in school, and I'm not going to do that again.
                                Good to hear, man. Knowing why you failed and working on that will help you succeed. I'm pulling for you dude.

Comment

Working...
                                X