Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
    Good to hear, man. Knowing why you failed and working on that will help you succeed. I'm pulling for you dude.
    Me too IW - you are capable of great things I am sure!!!!
    Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• A completely random thought, not tied to any previous posts. Just having one of those weeks.

The blind men shout "Let the creatures out, we'll show the unbelievers."
      The napalm screams of human flames, of a prime time Belsen feast ... yeah!
      As the reasons for the carnage cut their meat and lick the gravy.
      We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies.

Comment

• ^^^^^^

Thanks for brightening up my day.
        Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• I just swallowed an ice cube whole by accident. It was painful, my throat feels raw from it. It was pretty unnerving...

Okay, now it's getting weird. I can feel the cold from it in a concentrated area of I press on my stomach.
          Last edited by Iron Wizard; 08-25-2016, 08:36 PM.
          You tried to suppress me
          But nothing holds me down
          Just when you think you're happy
          I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
            ...ice cube hole...
            gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
              Sorry, I'm under a lot of stress right now and I can't focus on my spelling and grammar...
              You tried to suppress me
              But nothing holds me down
              Just when you think you're happy
              I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
                Sorry, I'm under a lot of stress right now and I can't focus on my spelling and grammar...
                Nothing to be sorry about at all.
                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Was Billy involved in the reindeer tragedy?

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                    Was Billy involved in the reindeer tragedy?
                    He caused it! Somebody was critizing Accountable Beasts and Billy lost his temper for a bit.

Comment

• Originally posted by The Sabman Cometh View Post
                      Was Billy involved in the reindeer tragedy?
                      Originally posted by Charger View Post
                      He caused it! Somebody was critizing Accountable Beasts and Billy lost his temper for a bit.
                      Hell yeah! I used my powers to strike a lightning bolt to whipe out the whole bunch! Santa's going to have some problems come christmas time.
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• An urban legend has it, that if you stand in front of a drum kit and say "Accountable Beasts sucks" three times, Billy The Underdog will appear behind the drum set and melt your face with a banging drum solo.
                        "The consequence of conscience/Is that you'll be left somewhere/Swinging in the air"-Ronnie James Dio (1942-2010) R.I.P. King Of Metal
                        "Just take a look around you what do you see/Pain, suffering, and misery/It's not the way that the world was planned/It's a pity you don't understand" - Geezer Butler
                        "If god is in heaven/How can this happen here" - Phil Lynott (1949-1986)

Comment

• Originally posted by -E5150 StarWanderer- View Post
                          An urban legend has it, that if you stand in front of a drum kit and say "Accountable Beasts sucks" three times, Billy The Underdog will appear behind the drum set and melt your face with a banging drum solo.
                          Once again like a lightning bolt ;-)
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• KISS is my new favorite band, love it or leave it, you don't love it, get the hell out, assholes!!!!

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/0...of-their-show/

God bless KISS and God bless America!!!!!!!!
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________________________________________OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                              KISS is my new favorite band, love it or leave it, you don't love it, get the hell out, assholes!!!!

https://pjmedia.com/lifestyle/2016/0...of-their-show/

God bless KISS and God bless America!!!!!!!!
                              Thanks for posting this, OID. I don't accept any reason for disrespecting the flag. Glad to see guys like KISS see it that way too.

On a side note: I've been to that Worcester Arena. It is an hours drive from my house.
                              Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• I support Kiss doing what they did because supporting veterans is a good idea. I don't agree with their veteran support = patriotism equation though.

A flag is a flag. A symbol can be meaningful or in some cases be devoid of meaning ... and I think there's a reason people (right or wrong) don't pledge allegiance to the Nazi flag or the Confederate flag. The NFL guy showed love for his country in his own way I think, by protesting what is done under the flag today.

Comment

Working...
                                X