Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
    I'm excited about paying 10 dollars for a measly teaspoon of gasoline!
    In that case come on an movie to Finland...that's pretty much the present state here!

Comment

• So who the hell is this "TJSwoboda" character?
      Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

• Originally posted by Typhon View Post
        So who the hell is this "TJSwoboda" character?
        The character of TJSwoboda will be played by Harvey Keitel.

Comment

Who the hell is this "zzzptm" character?
          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• This Remembrance Day I remind myself that the world has been living life under WW3 since 2001 with full support from the media. Ironically for Muslims and others, Trump is their last hope to slow down this perpetual war.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              Who the hell is this "zzzptm" character?
              I wanted Bryan Cranston cast for my character, but I got Danny DeVito, instead.

Currently watching instructional videos on kitchen cleanliness as presented by Black Debbath...

Comment

• Happy Veterans Day to all Veterans who have fought and defended our great country, those gone but never forgotten and those still with us. God bless you.
                "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

He is a longtime moderator, one of the three that exist.
                  "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                  "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                  ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

Comment

• Originally posted by zzzptm View Post

Currently watching instructional videos on kitchen cleanliness as presented by Black Debbath...
                    Yeah, it's importaint to change the kitchen rag four times a week \../
                    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

Yeah, it's importaint to change the kitchen rag four times a week \../
                      Very true. Now I would like to eat some traditional foods from Norway. Very glad to learn that deep-fried anus is not on the list. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=g7I1EL3MNYg

Comment

• ^^^ One of the lesser albums... Tung, tung politisk rock, Den femte statsmakt, Nå får det faen meg vęre rock and Universiell Riffsynsing are the top ones. Might be some problems with the lyrics, though...

Comment

• Originally posted by OzzyIsDio View Post
                          He is a longtime moderator, one of the three that exist.
                          He's not posted a single comment in the 3 years I have been a member. If all he is going to do is shut down threads, then I hope he doesn't show up for anther 103 years.
                          Nobody I know is gonna take my rock & roll away from me.

Comment

He's not posted a single comment in the 3 years I have been a member. If all he is going to do is shut down threads, then I hope he doesn't show up for anther 103 years.
                            He was a lot more active on the original mailing list, a real good guy. And, to be fair, it was a political thread.

Comment

• Happy Veteran's Day not just to Americans, but for all who have fought and risked their lives for good causes.
                              You tried to suppress me
                              But nothing holds me down
                              Just when you think you're happy
                              I come around

Comment

^^^ One of the lesser albums... Tung, tung politisk rock, Den femte statsmakt, Nå får det faen meg vęre rock and Universiell Riffsynsing are the top ones. Might be some problems with the lyrics, though...
                                Too bad Google Translate doesn't work directly for videos. Still, I prefer the rock in a band's mother tongue, the vocals sound more confident. Also, translations aren't always as cool sounding as the originals... "Vanderlo Urhobo" sounds a lot better than "Wandering Space Hobo".

Comment

Working...
                                X