Announcement

Collapse

Logins with New Software

If you are having problems staying logged in since the Jan 15 change to the new version of vBulletin, please go to your browser's configuration area, and delete the cookies for this website, and reboot your browser.

-- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Damian, thank you for your efforts. It is disappointing when misguided individuals use this fine board to instigate. Regarding the End tour, I agree, it is very difficult to accept that this is indeed the end.

Comment

• This Lords of Chaos in movie they are working on is a fucking joke. It's nothing but insulting to the actual black metal musicians.
      You tried to suppress me
      But nothing holds me down
      Just when you think you're happy
      I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
        This Lords of Chaos in movie they are working on is a fucking joke. It's nothing but insulting to the actual black metal musicians.
        The book is a joke too...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• I will now have a random thought.

Done.

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
            The book is a joke too...
            Whenever people try too hard to capitalize on something, a rather shitty joke is produced. Until the Light Takes Us catalyzed a huge change in my mindset, so it has a special meaning to me; I think that is one of the few relevant black metal movies.

I haven't seen you around here much lately...nice to see you posting. I haven't been here that much either, mostly because I'm cheating on the Sab Boards with countless other forums.

All of these inconsiderate dumbasses at my school are coming to school sick. I'm tired of people coughing on me. Just stay home, sickness is a valid excuse to miss school.
            You tried to suppress me
            I come around

Comment

• It's also a valid excuse to miss work!

Except I have a support call I'd rather not reschedule, so I'll do the call from home...

Comment

• Wow! ...and on the eve of the end too.

I am truly sorry I ever donated.

Comment

• gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• "Even with so much bad blood between us... It's funny... Now that I'm actually face to face with him again... The hatred is gone. All I feel is a deep sense of longing. And pity. Did Zero really hate me? Or... Did he fear me?" - Big Boss

Comment

• Ignorance and obscurantism have never produced anything other than flocks of slaves for tyranny.

-- Emiliano Zapata

Comment

• Fuck. I feel like I'm coming down with something. I'm a bit contesting and I'm starting to feel like shit. Fuck me. Always on the weekend.

On the bright side, I'm listening to the awesome band Wolfchant right now.
                        You tried to suppress me
                        I come around

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                          What's worse is that banned people can just make a new profile and continue their crap...
                          Yep. Agreed there, Billy.

Comment

• The vagus nerve controls digestion.

Comment

• I can not resist sharing with you, BSO members, this incredibly creative and artistic blog. Everyone can end up in it. Even if it 's French in the text, I think the pictures can speak for themselves ... especially those with the English comments, of course.
                              Renewed every fridays.
                              Click on "c'est vendredi , c'est le bordel ! n° 323" ( it's friday , it's a mess!) and enjoy !!
                              http://www.apreslapub.fr/

Comment

• Ils ont de belles photos de Vincent Price, tres bien.

Comment

Working...
                                X