No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey, blue-movies, i'd love to hear you play a sub-par wannabe Cobain Cohen emo version of Paranoid. Could you record and post that?
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• We don’t see things as they are; we see them as we are.

Comment

• About how bad tunes stick to your mind..:

That Dido-tune that Eminem sampled, i can only remember one line from it: "with your pitcher on my wall".

First: is it a jug, or someone throwing a baseball?
        And second: what the fuck do any of those do on a wall!?!?
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by Axe fiend View Post
          One such day I saw them spray a busy city from morning to evening. By the end of the day the sky was covered in thick haze. I looked around ... no one was looking into the sky and seeing what was in front of their eyes. One of many reasons I have a low opinion of most society; I don't want to, but I can't help it.

Comment

• Drop your cocks and grab your socks, its ground rainbow time, people! Rainbows in the Ground!

gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Vynlsol View Post
              Drop your cocks and grab your socks, its ground rainbow time, people! Rainbows in the Ground!
              ^^Jesus Christ! Burn down the Internet

Your opening paragraph did make me think of this though...

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper
                ^^Jesus Christ! Burn down the Internet

Your opening paragraph did make me think of this though...

That's exactly what I was hearing as I typed it
                gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

Love that movie

Comment

Drop your cocks and grab your socks, its ground rainbow time, people! Rainbows in the Ground!

I was looking for that video to post when the illuminati fanboys started the vapor trail bullshit. Thanx.

One thing is that in this video, there's clearly someone who didn't pay attention in elementary school, or is downright retarded without a diagnosis (or "American", as they're also called over here ).

The other, much more scary thing is when actual smart people start looking for evil wrongdoings to uncover in everything.
                    The Protocols of the Elders of Zion, i rest my case.
                    Last edited by Billy Underdog; 05-12-2017, 11:57 PM.

Comment

It's not the same thing is it? Cheap shots may seem clever but these memes in support of mainstream 'debunkings' aren't scientific. Most people are old enough to remember what a mere vapour trail looked like when they were young and spot the difference.

Comment

• Originally posted by Sin Cardinal Sin View Post
                        It's not the same thing is it? Cheap shots may seem clever but these memes in support of mainstream 'debunkings' aren't scientific. Most people are old enough to remember what a mere vapour trail looked like when they were young and spot the difference.
                        It's so cute that you're trying to save face by explaining that there's a difference between the two, and fail so miserably

Comment

• A whole lotta tin foil hat shit going on here! Mad hatter crazy shit!!!!
                          "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                          ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

• ^^Yeah particularly from those sock puppets eh?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                              ^^Yeah particularly from those sock puppets eh?
                              Sock puppets?
                              "They tell you black is really white the moon is just the sun at night and when you walk in golden halls you get to keep the gold that falls, it's heaven and hell"
                              ~ Ronnie James Dio

Comment

Except I heard it in a Chevy Chase voice as I read it.

That movie would have been tooooooooooooooooooooootally different with Chase as the sarge.

Comment

Working...
                                X