No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If god created man in his own image, then why isn't the bible a picture book?
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• True story.
      A few days ago during a professional displacement, I see in the middle of the road full of fast rolling car a dead magpie with another living one that seems to insist on approaching the deceased fowl. I know magpies like crows have a very strong connection with their fellows and can showing incredible attitudes .
      Sad spectacle for me .

Very early this morning, Lucky ,my Jack Russel, barked several times. The dog apparently heard something ...
      A few hours later, during breakfast, I too hear a curious noise in the house. It sounds like something alive rubbing against a metal wall. I left without knowing what it was ...
      On returning from work , same noise. This time my intuition was good: something had fallen into the metal tube of my chimney. After opening this damned box, believe me or not, a panicked magpie full of soot falls into the cold burned ashes , alive for good this time.
      I grab it , open the window and see it fly through the garden a few moments later !!
      Fine moment for me!

Comment

• Originally posted by TYR66 View Post
        True story.
        I grab it , open the window and see it fly through the garden a few moments later !!
        Fine moment for me!
        That's a good story, and will no doubt be a good memory for you!
        gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• "You'll PAY to know what you REALLY think."-J.R. "Bob" Dobbs, 1961

Comment

• I had a panic attack last night. I inadvertently listened to Korn and for some reason it made me paranoid. I like Bathory, arguably the most evil music in the world, yet I can't tolerate Korn, a wimpy nu-metal band. Now I feel like a wimp.

To summarize, fuck you Korn, and panic attacks are awful.
            You tried to suppress me
            But nothing holds me down
            Just when you think you're happy
            I come around

Comment

• Comment

• Big news in Europe today :
                Bisphenol A finally recognized as a dangerous substance to our health. Endocrine disruptor present in plastic packaging, including all those water bottles.
                Ban these junk from your purchases.
                the good "news" ? These packages will be banned in (only) several years, the time to dispose of the stocks still existing in these large food stores that enrich themselves by poisoning us knowingly.

Comment

• Those who love Rush and hate Sabbath.... fuck you motherfuckers

Comment

• A lot of people who used to be on here a lot have disappeared!

Comment

• Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                      A lot of people who used to be on here a lot have disappeared!
                      Was just thinking that when revisiting some old threads. Where are you guys?
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                        A lot of people who used to be on here a lot have disappeared!
                        Good riddance to the constant trouble makers (NID, Doofus and such) but some really good guys have disappeared too...which is a real shame, but some of them left before the troublemakers did so there might be a connection....

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                          Good riddance to the constant trouble makers (NID, Doofus and such) but some really good guys have disappeared too...which is a real shame, but some of them left before the troublemakers did so there might be a connection....
                          NID & Hipster were great for these boards. Both were very well liked & respected by all except you & maybe Ron Paul it seems. I don't see any connection with people leaving and those two at all.

I think people either have their heads in the sand or are totally un-observant around here if they can't pick what the obvious(most likely) connection is....

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                            I think people either have their heads in the sand or are totally un-observant around here if they can't pick what the obvious(most likely) connection is....
                            gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Originally posted by Jack the Stripper View Post
                              NID & Hipster were great for these boards. Both were very well liked & respected by all except you & maybe Ron Paul it seems. I don't see any connection with people leaving and those two at all.

Both were gigantic douches who started fights for laughs....

But yeah...the end of Sabbath has surely meant the end of these boards too...although Forums have been dying for years anyways...thanks to facebook.

Comment

• Doofus is one of those i miss. NID was "younger" as a member, but miss him too. They were good contributors. But RLP, Axeman, 8-bit, KDC,, Star, Icy Sun, Franklin, Vyn, Ochlocracy, Wick Crick, Dev, Spiral (though "younger"), nunoni, Never Sat, Totentanz, Kami-tom, Typhon, Josef, Sicko, AlexBarg, Dr. Fukk and Musicman are just a few of the names i miss seing around... Where are you guys?!?
                                Nice to see there's not much sin or buffalos going on at the moment, though...
                                Last edited by Billy Underdog; 07-06-2017, 09:50 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X