Announcement

Collapse

Google Ads Question

Hey gang. I just posted something asking about Google Ads on my website. I'd like people's input (and help possibly) on this. Please go over here and have a read:

https://www.black-sabbath.com/vb/for...ads#post645883

--- Joe
See more
See less

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Who knows what evil lurks in the hearts of men?

The Magic Christian do.

Comment

• There's nothing like jerking off with sandpaper
      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• So, just had a Jehovah's Witnesses on my door. It ended up with him leaving, saying "i should really read up on these things"
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Jack Fruit is the national fruit of Bangladesh.
          gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Does anyone here miss Spiral .....

Comment

• Sure do Doc. Have you heard from him?

Comment

• Originally posted by turch118 View Post
                Sure do Doc. Have you heard from him?
                I have not my good man ,,, I have his number , but haven't reached out since back in the day ,,, he use to run around on here looking for a buddy to talk music with ,,, love that guy!!

Comment

• Originally posted by BACK TO EDEN View Post
                  Does anyone here miss Spiral .....
                  I miss him and quite a few others.
                  Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
                    So, just had a Jehovah's Witnesses on my door. It ended up with him leaving, saying "i should really read up on these things"
                    They came to my door a few weeks ago, I don't know what their deal is with trying to spread their beliefs; if an idea resonates with people, it does, if it doesn't, it doesn't. Not much more to say.

I got called by some church on my phone, the caller got to enjoy some Watain. They blocked my number shortly thereafter.
                    You tried to suppress me
                    But nothing holds me down
                    Just when you think you're happy
                    I come around

Comment

• Fuck, Sundays are boring...

Comment

• Is there any life forms in the universe as large as stars or even the size of a galaxy???
                        Do what thou will shall be the whole of the law

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                          Is there any life forms in the universe as large as stars or even the size of a galaxy???
                          Not in a typcal form anyways...however if there are pure energy lifeforms (which are more than possible, likely even) they could potentially be nearly infinite in size, but ofcourse not in mass.

Comment

• Originally posted by Thelemech View Post
                            Is there any life forms in the universe as large as stars or even the size of a galaxy???
                            Black Sabbath?

Comment

• I miss Ronnie & Lemmy. A big part of the spirit of metal died with them and has left a huge hole that can never be filled.

Comment

• Neymar in Paris

the transfert of this douche is near 222 M € . 10000 PSG shirts with Neymar name on back have been sold in one day !!

in other hand , national firefighters need 2 or 3 canadair rescue planes in the south of the country because of the many fires deliberately triggered in last weeks.
                                A plane like this costs 25 M €. They may have only one before the end of the year.

The world is crazy.

Comment

Working...
                                X