No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I prefer blind dates. I like it when they can't see me...
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

Comment

• The bass line in Gene Pitney's "Half Heaven, Half Heartache" is perfect.
      gadji beri bimba glandridi laula lonni cadori - Ball

Comment

• Goddamn, some people... Esp. those from Bergen...
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!

Comment

• Tonald Drump is a racist POS!

Comment

• ^^^ That's not a random thought...

Comment

• Originally posted by Billy Underdog View Post
              ^^^ That's not a random thought...
              You're right it's a fact of life

Comment

• The 45th is the best one yet \m/
                No one better!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                  The 45th is the best one yet \m/ No one better!

Comment

• Originally posted by ronn View Post
                    The 45th is the best one yet \m/
                    No one better!
                    It's nice to see that you too want to see the end of The American Empire. Sad you want so much suffering for your fellow countrymen in the process, though...

Comment

• Thanks for the concern guys \m/

Should have these 2 added to my collection by the weekend!

https://teespring.com/shop/libtears?...1894&sid=front

https://www.redbubble.com/people/inv...hoCHY4QAvD_BwE

Comment

• I found a bag of M&Ms from 3 years ago.

I tried a few.

It will be a long time before I can eat M&Ms again.

Comment

• Seems like we might have had our first terrorist attack in a town just near me..

An arabic male stabbed 10 people yesterday. 2 are dead (one a mother who was with her 1 year old child!!) and 8 wounded. Police shot him in the leg at the scene....

Motherfucker is all I can say...I've been walking at the city market on friday afternoons many times...I could have easily have been there.

And then there were the attacks in Spain just earlier this week...what a fucking world we're living in with these kinds of assholes...

There is no fate bad enough for these islamic terrorist scum bags....they should be all tortured to death very slowly and painfully...then brought back to life and tortured to death again....sick goat fucking pieces of human scum!

Comment

• Originally posted by Charger View Post
                            Seems like we might have had our first terrorist attack in a town just near me..

An arabic male stabbed 10 people yesterday. 2 are dead (one a mother who was with her 1 year old child!!) and 8 wounded. Police shot him in the leg at the scene....

Motherfucker is all I can say...I've been walking at the city market on friday afternoons many times...I could have easily have been there.

And then there were the attacks in Spain just earlier this week...what a fucking world we're living in with these kinds of assholes...

There is no fate bad enough for these islamic terrorist scum bags....they should be all tortured to death very slowly and painfully...then brought back to life and tortured to death again....sick goat fucking pieces of human scum!
                            Saw that too .
                            I agree all those non-human being need to know Hell's eternal burning flames .
                            No excuse for all of them .

update :
                            This coward is 18 years old arrived in Finland 2 years ago. So he left from the so sweet Morocco when he was 16 years. Wait ! 16 yrs old ?
                            Who are these people who leave a 16 year old kid? What do his parents, his family do? How did he get the money to travel from southern Europe to the north? If he does not please why not return to the desert and rot there ? He is asylum seeker !! ?? !! I did not know that Morocco was on the list of bloodthirsty dictatorships or a country at war.
                            As usual , in the coming days , I bet on members of his so "kind" family to claim that this son was personified kindness. Disgusting .
                            Last edited by TYR66; 08-19-2017, 07:12 AM.

Comment

• The tracic Death of Viserion . I'm devastated .

Comment

• I need to get an early lunch today, or risk having no lunch at all.

Comment

Working...
                                X