Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Random Thought Thread

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Originally posted by devstorm View Post
    Screwdriver
    Dev; the king of random thoughts!!! I bow my head in the dust.
    95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
    Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

    Comment


    • Originally posted by Iron Wizard View Post
      #1) Not using condoms is a bad idea... Unless you meant there was no use for them.
      #2) The reason I laugh when I hear that song is I'm thinking "really, that's an acheviement?"
      #3) Condom question: Do they use condoms in porn? It dosen't look like it... it can't be very safe at all.
      #1: Not using condoms is a bad idea when you're young and potentially with partners that you don't know well that could transmit STD or get pregnant. Not using condoms is totally fine when you're with someone with whom you've been married for a quarter century. Of course, I have 4 kids.
      #2: It's more of an achievement when you're older than when you're young.
      #3: I don't watch porn. But it seems using condoms is becoming more the norm in the porn industry now. I agree with you, not using protection in that line of work doesn't seem very safe at all.
      OK, guys, I think I've beaten this condom thing to death.
      How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
      --Benjamin Franklin

      Comment


      • Originally posted by Franklin View Post
        OK, guys, I think I've beaten this condom thing to death.
        You're putting weird images in my head
        95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
        Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

        Comment


        • Originally posted by Franklin View Post
          #1: Not using condoms is a bad idea when you're young and potentially with partners that you don't know well that could transmit STD or get pregnant. Not using condoms is totally fine when you're with someone with whom you've been married for a quarter century. Of course, I have 4 kids.
          #2: It's more of an achievement when you're older than when you're young.
          #3: I don't watch porn. But it seems using condoms is becoming more the norm in the porn industry now. I agree with you, not using protection in that line of work doesn't seem very safe at all.
          OK, guys, I think I've beaten this condom thing to death.

          I guess so, as, as long as birth control is being used, and you trust that threatened is not cheating, there really isn't an STD/Pregnancy risk. "Never have, never will." Now I'm thinking of Queensryche...


          Beaten it to death... yes, a weird image indeed.
          Last edited by Iron Wizard; 10-08-2015, 09:50 PM.
          You tried to suppress me
          But nothing holds me down
          Just when you think you're happy
          I come around

          Comment


          • Oh my God, you boys and your disgusting interpretations.

            How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
            --Benjamin Franklin

            Comment


            • Nickeback is a great band.

              Comment


              • Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                Nickeback is a great band.
                Well, that's... random...
                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                Comment


                • The spelling looked sort of random too.
                  How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                  --Benjamin Franklin

                  Comment


                  • I'm such a fan I couldn't type out the name without getting too excited.

                    Comment


                    • Originally posted by jstheconqueror View Post
                      I'm such a fan I couldn't type out the name without getting too excited.
                      95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                      Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                      Comment


                      • Perfect for Halloween.

                        https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H35SOGtW4P8

                        Comment


                        • ^^^ Heart attack material right there... 6:35; epic FAIL though
                          95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                          Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                          Comment


                          • X-Files is coming back January 24th! Wooohooooo!!!!!!!!!
                            "Without Black Sabbath there never would have been an Ozzy, and without Ozzy there never would have been a Black Sabbath"
                            "If there ever was a band whose voice is so significant and distinct, that band is Black Sabbath and the voice is Ozzy Osbourne"
                            ________Sabbath Forever, Forever Sabbath!______OzzyIsDio_ (YoY)

                            Comment


                            • Here's a random thought: When you make sh*t do you wipe your ass from behind or from between your legs? This isn't something our parents teach us to do, and I only learned this week that some people do it differently. Actually I had never ever thought about it before.

                              Me? I wipe my ass from between my legs. And I use my left hand.
                              How few there are who have courage enough to own their faults, or resolution enough to mend them.
                              --Benjamin Franklin

                              Comment


                              • Originally posted by Franklin View Post
                                Here's a random thought: When you make sh*t do you wipe your ass from behind or from between your legs? This isn't something our parents teach us to do, and I only learned this week that some people do it differently. Actually I had never ever thought about it before.

                                Me? I wipe my ass from between my legs. And I use my left hand.
                                Right hand, front to back

                                (finally a sensible topic )
                                95% of everything i say is pure bullshit just for the fun of it. The other 95% is damn serious!
                                Til įrs ok frišar ok forn sišr

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X